`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With the Leatherman Crater c33L youll find Blade Launcher technology hard at work.
Deploy the straight blade quickly and safely, or keep it stowed, and hang it from your belt or pack with the unique carabiner/bottle opener.
Nice, light and ready to go, the Crater c33L folding knife from Leatherman is taking knives to new heights.
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed.
- A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed.
- A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath.
- A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade
- The Blade Launcher is a finger placement pad located at the pivot point on the spine of the knife.
- By placing an index finger on the pad and pulling down sharply, the user can quickly and safely deploy the knife for use.
- There are no springs in this operation, so it is not classified as 'assisted opening.'
- By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap.
- It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- A blade crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Closed Length: 3.87 in | 9.82 cm
- Weight: 2.36 oz | 66.9 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers.
- This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight.
- In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
- Stainless steel is a high strength steel alloy ideal for hand-tools.
- It does not readily corrode, rust or stain.
If you want to know more about Leatherman Crater C33LX SerratedBlade or other products of the brand Leatherman in the Accessories category at trekkinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your outdoor activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Tools and knives collection, you can choose outdoor products from Leatherman, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Tiago - 27/09/2017
Excelent knife for all proposals
Really good article
YANG - 09/03/2017
Received, really good article
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE