`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With the Leatherman Crater c33T you never have to say, 'I only have my knife on me.
' Built in screwdrivers are perfect for the quick tightening or prying job, and the razor sharp 420HC straight blade and pocket clip complete the tight little package we call the Crater c33T folding knife.
- A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed.
- A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed.
- A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
- A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath.
- By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade for use.
- The Blade Launcher is a finger placement pad located at the pivot point on the spine of the knife.
- By placing an index finger on the pad and pulling down sharply, the user can quickly and safely deploy the knife for use.
- There are no springs in this operation, so it is not classified as 'assisted opening.'
- A blade crafted from 420HC, a high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained.
- This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap.
- It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
- Created originally by Henry F. Phillips, this screwdriver is for use on Phillips head screws.
- A 1/4' flat-bladed screwdriver tooled from 420HC stainless steel, intended for use on slotted screws.
- Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Closed Length: 3.8 in | 9.7 cm
- Weight: 3.19 oz | 90.4 g
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling.
- 420HCs strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibers.
- This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight.
- In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry.
- Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
- Stainless steel is a high strength steel alloy ideal for hand-tools.
- It does not readily corrode, rust or stain.
Leatherman Crater C33T Straight Blade is available with different characteristics. Buy it at trekkinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Leatherman Crater C33T Straight Blade has the official guarantee of the brand Leatherman. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Camp and camping catalogue and Tools and knives category.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU