`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The ultimate sock for high altitude expedition use. Designed for hard shell mountaineering footwear and extended cold weather activities in extreme environments. Hand sewn and designed with specific left and right foot anatomical shapes for precise fit. This is the cutting edge of warmth technology. Based on feedback we received from professional mountaineers and cold-weather athletes we learned that most wool socks on the market were too constrictive and maintained moisture during their activities.
This can be dangerous in parts of the world where a wet foot can lead to hypothermia or other serious conditions. Our design team wanted to solve this problem by creating a sock that would be incredible warm and dry. We searched the globe to find materials and a construction process that provide the perfect combination of elasticity, support, and warmth. We found that perfect combination in Polartec® Power Stretch and Primaloft Yarn.
Two Layers of Polartec Power Stretch on the outer layer of the sock provide warmth without increasing weight. The smooth outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable. The inner layer of Primaloft Yarn is made up of ultra-fine polyester fibers which are finer than cashmere, resulting in a luxuriously soft feel while providing unparalleled moisture wicking.
When hiking, climbing or doing any aerobic activity, your body works up a sweat and emits heat and perspiration, but when you suddenly sit idle, you can easily start to freeze with an insulation that absorbs water. Primaloft fibers wick moisture away from the skin and trap body heat. Tested above 8,000 meters by athletes in real world conditions, you wont find anything else like these.
- Height: Over Calf
- Cushioning : Super Heavy
- Polartec Powerstretch
- Heavily insulated and designed for high altitude climbing
- Performs like a traditional sock (Stays up on your foot, fits snuggly)
- Left Foot/Right Foot anatomical design for a precision fit that ensures better blood and nerve flow and unrestricted movement
- Hand sewn in Spain to maintain the highest quality in every pair
- Polartec Power Stretch provides elasticity, support, and warmth
- Primaloft Yarn insulation is soft against the foot while working to trap body heat and wick moisture away from the foot
Polartec® Power Stretch®:
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature body-hugging 4-way stretch and are very breathable. They keep you dry when you sweat and provide warmth without weight. These are the most versatile outdoor and fitness apparel fabrics available today. Many of the fabrics feature a proprietary construction with two unique surfaces: the durable nylon outer layer is wind- and abrasion-resistant; the soft inner layer pulls moisture away from your skin keeping you dry, warm and comfortable.
How does it work?:
Moisture and high relative humidity next to the skin cause discomfort. Polartec® Power Stretch® keeps the skin dry through three complementary mechanisms:
- The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor.
- Touch Points' on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation.
- When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
- Primaloft Footwear
If what you need is Lorpen Inferno Expedition Polartec, it is right here and for the best price. trekkinn has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Socks supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Daniel - 16/03/2018
Excellent protection for the fingers (Primaloft). Keeps the foot dry despite sweating (Polartec)
Martin%20rivera - 07/07/2017
I am happy with the purchase, regarding the perfect shipping shop and the best price that I have found. With respect to the very warm product and also protects from the hardness of wearing rigid boots, the only fault that is found is that it has interior seams.
PabloMR - 23/05/2017
Very happy with the purchase, are very hot socks.
Uschi - 17/04/2017
Very warm and comfortable to wear.
Uschi - 17/03/2017
The socks are processed extremely clean, fit perfectly, keep very warm, dry quickly and the odor considers himself a Kunsfasersocke limited.
Mattia - 26/01/2017
Good and hot, but I thought better as perspiration of sweat .....
Without knowing the cold
Asayama - 09/01/2017
It was used in sub-zero temperatures. I was worried about the molder of, but there was not a problem.
brochet - 12/12/2016
Great product takes really hot.
tian - 05/12/2016
this is for trip Siberia next month ,hope it´s good!
Juozas - 10/10/2016
Good product Polartec
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU