`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Made with THERMOLITE® that provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. Because it is comfortable and lightweight, THERMOLITE® fabric and insulation allows freedom of movement—making it the perfect layer. Its hollow-core fibers trap in air for greater insulation for light, yet heavy-duty performance. 10% Ea. LYCRA® ensures these socks stay up in your boots without slipping down to your toes.
- Height: Crew
- Cushioning: None Ultralight
- THERMOLITE® wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm
- 10% Ea. LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up
- Non cushioned and thin
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes
- Contents : 75% THERMOLITE®, 15% Nylon, 10% Ea. LYCRA®
- Thermolite® provides warmth and comfort without weight, even when wet. It’s the lightweight fabric that provides heavy-duty performance… because it’s fabric made with ADVANSA engineered hollow-core fibres that trap air for greater insulation. Plus, wearers stay drier because it dries 20% faster than other insulating fabrics,and 50% faster than cotton. Thermolite® is the perfect layering fabric because it’s comfortable and lightweight, allowing more freedom of movement.
THERMOLITE® INSPIRED BY MOTHER NATURE
- When DuPont scientists originally created Thermolite®, nature was their role model. They discovered that polar bears have furcontaining thousands of tiny air pockets for greater insulation. From this simple discovery, Thermolite® and its and hollow-core fibres were born.
THERMOLITE® BUILT-IN INSULATION
- Hollow-core fibre technology provides the most warmth at the lightest weight. The larger surface area allows for faster evaporation by speeding moisture away from the skin to the surface of the fabric where it can evaporate more quickly.
- Thermolite® is a trademark of Invista and ADVANSA has the exclusive brand rights for Thermolite® polyester in Europe, Middle East and Africa
Discover Lorpen Liner Thermolite in stock and at the best price. Visit trekkinn, your online shop for outdoor equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Lorpen Liner Thermolite now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Rico - 15/12/2016
is all I wanted, warm, comfortable and foot is never wet socks are also very fine
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU