`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The job of turning something good into something better is certainly one of the toughest challenges of all. The extremely comfortable low-cut hunting shoe RENEGADE GTX® LO demonstrates that the job is not impossible. The newly designed LOW-CUT model doesn’t cut corners. Proof for this can be seen in the high-grip Vibram® Renevo sole and the robust nubuck leather with the waterproof GORE-TEX®® membrane. The cushioning has also been optimised again, an improvement that turns this marvel of fit into your perfect companion for your everyday activities or during hunts on easy terrain.
- Upper: nubuck, fabric
- Lining: GORE-TEX®®
- Sole: Vibram® Evo Trac®
- Weight: 1040 g
Vibram® Evo Trac®:
- outdoor-oriented tread profile
- very good grip on diverse terrain
- special tread design at the toe and heel for improved traction on uphills and downhills
- GORE-TEX®® Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative GORE-TEX®® technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- S-Leisten (schmal): In a S last, the forefoot area is smaller than the same area in a normal last. The ball area is reduced for this purpose.
- W-Leisten (weit): In a W last, the forefoot area is wider than the same area in a normal last. The ball area is enlarged for this purpose.
- Extra Sizes: This footwear also comes in an extended size range. Cemented footwear
(Alpine, Backpacking, Trekking) has different soles and a different price.
Details are available by consulting with the price list.
- Support Frame: In the form of the LOWA MONOWRAP® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- DYNA_PU: The midsole is the heart of rolling properties and shoe cushioning. It is usually made from a foamed plastic. LOWA has exclusively developed a special polyurethane (PU) foam material that meets all cushioning, comfort and durability criteria: LOWA DynaPU®. The special feature: The material is extremely stable. It retains its stability and substance even when it is pressed together 1,000 times. As a result, the finished shoes will maintain their optimal cushioning ability even after you have walked many kilometres in them.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Soft Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed LOWA footwear, a soft nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for everyday outdoor use.
Are you looking for Lowa Renegade Goretex Low? At trekkinn you will find all types of Boots products from the best brands. For example from Lowa, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our outdoor store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE