`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For technical sport-climbing sections that demand precise sequences of moves, these climbing pants focus on big-wall lightness for zero-constraint movements. With their flat elastic waistband, targeted XCS60 stretch inserts and pivot crotch, AMURI pants support extensive reach with very natural comfort. Crafted in efficient polycotton SMART BLEND, they combine polyesters ability to absorb and disperse with cottons freshness and softness. With preshaped knees and specific abrasion resistance, these climbing pants are the ideal summer companion for climbing cliffs and boulders plus indoor sessions.
- body-mapped mix of fabrics: stretch for fluid movement and challis weave for strength
- crotch gusset for free-flowing movement
- flat elastic waistband, harness compatible
- preshaped legs
- 2 open handwarmer pockets, 1 zipped thigh pocket plus toothbrush-pocket insert
- cuff tightening via concealed elastic cord
- fabrics : armure etamine // // 87% cotton 13% polyester
- fabrics : crinkle // 88% polyamide 6.6 12% elastane
- WEIGHT: 320 g
Dual Tech construction:
- The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Tops are given a roomier cut across the shoulders, for a more laidback feel. Bottoms are roomily cut at the hip and thigh, and the crotch is slightly dropped. This is our loosest fit, suitable for everyday wear.
Smart Blend Cotton:
- Smart Blend Cotton is a hybrid fabric that provides a feeling of freshness and lightness on the skin, whilst exploiting the natural comfort of cotton.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
In addition, Millet Amuri Pants in the Men´s clothing category from your online outdoor store, you can find other products related with Pants. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Millet, at trekkinn, you will find a big variety in outdoor products that can also interest you. Millet is focused on innovation and improving the outdoor experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Eric - 26/04/2019
Great product, good look
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE