For technical sport-climbing sections that demand precise sequences, these lightweight pants promise totally unrestrained movement. The fully elasticated flat waistband, super-stretch XCS60? inserts, and gusseted crotch extend your range of motion and provide very natural comfort. SMART BLEND?, a performance polyCOTTON, combines polyesters absorbent, dispersive properties with COTTONs coolness and softness for unfailing comfort, and low environmental impact. Highly resistant thanks to the fabrics reinforced weave, and ergonomic with preshaped knees, the BATTLE ROC PANT is the ideal companion for climbing walls and boulders, indoors and out.
- Armored canvas for maximum strength
- XCS 60? stretch panels and crotch gusset for great ease of movement
- Harness-compatible, elasticated, flat waistband
- Preshaped knees
- 2 handwarmer pockets
- Armure Etamine
- 87% Cotton 13% Polyester
- X.C.S.? 60
- 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
- Weight: 320 gr
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Climbing clothes are designed to provide comfort when worn and freedom of movement. In addition to that are the reinforcements and features specific to the practice.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
If you are interested in Millet Battle Roc Pants, discover also other outdoor products related to Millet in the Climbing department and Trousers catalogue. In addition, when buying at trekkinn, your online outdoor store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.