Suited to low temperatures, this womens hybrid thermal-regulation jacket is chiefly designed to supply mountaineers with warmth with maximized mobility. A super-stretch build in POLARTEC® POWER STRET CH PRO®, the LD CHARMOZ POWER JKT an excellent ratio warmth-to-weight ratio thanks to its double-weave structure. The garments lightness and high breathability are just right for sustained female activity in the high mountains. The smooth outer surface resists abrasion and pilling, while the brushed-fleece interior provides appropriate warmth while efficiently shifting sweat away. Side and pit panels - pulling-sensitive areas - are in a lighter TECHNOSTRETCH?, which accelerates wicking and drives upward movement. Showing its resource-saving credentials, this jacket earns the LOW IMPACT? eco-design label.
- Dual Tech? build for insulation and wicking
- Athletic fit, female ergonomics
- Protective collar
- 2 invisible zipped handwarmer pockets
- Full zip
- Lycra® bias tape cuffs
- Polartec® Powerstrech Pro
- 53% Polyester 38% Polyamide 9% Elastane
- Tecnostretch Light
- 96% Polyester 4% Elastane
- Weight: 340 gr
4 ways Stretch:
- A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Polartec Power Stretch:
- Exceptional warmth to weight ratio. Highly breathable for intense sports. A guarantee for abrasion resistance, the best comfort of a 4-way stretch fabric and good moisture management. Anti-pilling outer face and moisture wicking brushed inner face.
- Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch...
Used by Chamonix mountain Guides:
- Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. The Chamonix Guides are equipped with our latest innovations and thus, they are the first to test and validate our product designs. This guarantee to serve pure practitioners with the best products.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Millet Charmoz Power is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online outdoor store you can find Millet Charmoz Power related products. Our selection of Jackets fleece products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.