`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
New this summer, the High Route GTX alpine trekking shoe is designed for the alpine enthusiast and built for high tempo walks in the mountains. With a nubuck leather upper and a semi-rigid soft flex, this mid-cut shoe takes in the classics and combines it with comfort. The nubuck uppers classic velvet-like surface is resistant to wear and it is made hydrophobic and waterproof to enhance its protection capabilities. The Gore-Tex® membrane is waterproof, breathable to prevent your feet from getting damp from those long walks and a Neoprene® gaiter locks out wetness. To complete this protection against the elements, a rubber toe cap and heel guard protect from impact and from damage so the boot last longer, and the Vibram® outsoles dense composition creates a sturdy barrier between your feet and the ground. Still, it is lightweight and most of all, provides good grip and high traction. The Phylon and recycled EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption, stabilizing and cushioning the heel. It is further supported by the Trident® Heel, which stabilizes the feet and absorbs shock. Its semi-rigid soft flex enhances dynamic movement. The shoe features an Alpine Trek Fit™ that was developed to optimize comfort avoiding any pressure spots at ankle bone, heel, instep, arch and toes. Millets A.F.C™ structure is engineered in accordance with the natural movement of the foot and delivers heel support as well as a snug, wrap around fit at the instep. Compatible with light crampons and snowshoes, this shoe can be used for long excursions through rugged terrain or snowy mountain trails.
- Mid-cut WR nubuck leather upper
- Very comfortable fit, semi-rigid soft flex, compatible with light crampons and snowshoes
- Waterproof, breathable membrane / Neoprene® gaiter
- Ankle-bone protection, precise tightening, hybrid lacing (eyelet/strap) for hold and uniform pressure
- Cushioning stabilizer heel
- Rubber toe and heel guards
- Precise, high-traction approach outsole
- Nubuck WRr 1.8 mm
- AFC System™
- Membrane GORE-TEX®
- Midsole : Phylon & EVA Recycled. Trident® Heel
- Outsole Vibram® Winkler Evo
- Alpine Fit / Semi-rigid Flex
- Weight 1.03 Kg
Alpine Expert fit:
- Fine and comfortable Italian fit. Heel support and optimized instep. Front precision. Protection and custom heat fitting at front foot.
- The mid cut gives you the best of both worlds. It is protective, while allowing free movement. Built for any mountain activity.
- Alpine trek shoe. Softer support enhances the natural movement of the foot. Constant shock absorption during long rambles.
Vibram Winkler Evo:
- Sole with large contact area to ensure good adhesion on muddy or uneven ground.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
If what you need is Millet High Route Goretex, it is right here and for the best price. trekkinn has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Boots supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Millet high road goretex
Thomseg - 16/06/2017
A real pleasure. Objective GR20
Gerard - 24/02/2017
Good boot. Good sole. Flexible and light but not enough
Millet high route goretex
Law - 19/02/2017
high quality, light weight and comfortable
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU