`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The LD HIGH ROUTE GTX trekking shoe is designed for mountain-sports enthusiasts and for high-tempo walks on steep terrain. With a nubuck leather upper and a semi-rigid soft flex, this shoe blends classic style and terrific comfort. The nubucks velvety surface is resistant to wear and teamed with a waterproof, breathable Membrane GORE-TEX® which stops the wet getting in, even on long rambles, assisted by NEOPRENE® gaiters. To complete this protective spec, A rubber toe cap and heel guard protect the foot against from knocks and damage, while the Vibram® outsole forms a sturdy barrier between feet and ground. Despite this robust build, the shoe is light and, above all, offers very good grip. The Phylon and EVA foam midsole provides excellent cushioning and stabilizes the heel. Further support is assured by the TRIDENT® heel, specially designed to stabilize the heel and absorb shock. The semi-rigid support effectively counters torsion and flexion while enabling easy, dynamic foot motion. MILLETs ALPINE TREK FIT provides comfort while erasing pressure points on ankle, heel, instep and toes. The built-in A.F.C structure respects the natural flexion of the foot and heel, supporting the heel and snugly wrapping the instep. Compatible with light crampons and snowshoes, this shoe is also suited to long excursions on challenging terrain and snow-covered trails.
- High-cut wr nubuck leather upper
- Very comfortable women fit, semi-rigid flex, compatible with snowshoes
- Waterproof, breathable gore-tex® membrane
- Ankle-bone protection, precise tightening, hybrid lacing (eyelet/strap)
- High cushioning heel stabilizer
- Rubber toe guard
- Durable, high-traction vibram® outsole
- Nubuck leather wr
- Gore-tex® membrane
- Outsole vibram® wrinkler evo
- Eva dual density midsole
- Weight: 460 gr
- GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
- Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
- The Vibram brand is a benchmark for the levels of traction and durability its outsoles provide.
- We use several Vibram outsoles which are fully suited to our mountaineering, alpine trek and climbing models.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
At this moment, the product Millet High Route Goretex is in stock at trekkinn. Find out what other outdoor products, the brand Millet has at your online outdoor store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Boots models. At trekkinn we stock the latest styles and designs of Women´s shoes. Browse through our selection and find the outdoor item that suits your needs.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE