`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Upgraded this summer, this jacket is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for hard core alpine ascents, delivering an armored protection with high abrasion resistance. Expert Series The K Expert is a new and improved version of the K Pro jacket. Pacesetter of the Expert Series, it delivers a higher performance in challenging environments with great abrasion resistance and an Alpine Fit™ that reduces bulk around the body but gives enough room for unrestricted movement. The Gore-Tex® Pro Pegase 3L shell fabric uses a revolutionary multi-layer membrane system comprising a single microstructure. The Gore-Tex® PT membrane is laminated between a durable, extremely tough outer and a ripstop polyamide inner that is also very robust. The result: its 70-denier weave imparts sturdiness and guarantee long-lasting protection. A Microgrid polyamid ripstop backer reinforces the shoulders and a raglan sleeves pattern design enhances durability at high wear areas by reducing abrasion points particularly vulnerable to wear from pack straps. The articulated pattern design allows a great deal of elbow room, while underarm vents untrap excess heat and The Alpine Fit™ reduces bulk around the body without restricting free movement. Water-repellent zippers seal water outside of the jacket and the drainage system at the chest pockets assures you wont be surprised with wet gloves or a soaked map and heavy, water-filled pockets. A quick access chest pocket allows to stow small items and to be sure to protect your devices or other precious items, stow them in the interior pocket. Chest pockets sit high for an easy access and are pack and harness-compatible, so is the 2-way zipper front closure that allows you to grab and quickly put on or take off your jacket without touching your harness. Collar, cuffs and hem cinch securely and follow body movement and with a lightweight, adjustable and helmet compatible hood, the K Expert is deal for mountaineering and climbing on rock and ice adventures.
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Lightweight mountaineering hood: helmet compatible, adjustable
- Large zip vents
- 2 zipped pockets + quick-access chest pocket + zipped inside security pocket
- 2-way zip closure; adjustable hem, collar and cuffs
- GORE-TEX® PRO Pegase 70 Deniers 3L
- Microgrid Polyamid Ripstop Backer
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes / Water-repellent zips
- Weight 0.52 Kg
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
Gore-Tex 3 layers:
- Made of highly breathable and abrasion resistant fabrics for a variety of weather conditions. GORE-TEX® products serve pure practitioners as well as keen adventurers with the best products.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
If you want to purchase the best Men´s clothing products of Millet, you have found the best place at trekkinn. At trekkinn we always work with the best brands like Millet to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our outdoor products like Millet K Expert Goretex Pro. Place your order now and receive Millet K Expert Goretex Pro as fast as possible.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE