`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A ligthweight, minimalistic and women-specific design allows free movement in extreme activities and characterizes this protective GORE-TEX® 3L jacket. Non-insulated and built for mountaineering, it creates an exceptional barrier against water and adventure grime in all weather conditions, for a year-long use. The weave structure is highly abrasion resistant while the design features a reduced impact on the environment. The women-specific design reduces bulk around the body. Combined with shifted and shortened shoulder seams, it gives enough room for unrestricted movement and comfort. The FlexComfort? construction allows a great deal of elbow room while maintaining the bottom hem in place.
- Integral hood
- Center zip closure
- Raised zipped pockets, 1 zipped inside pocket
- Pit zip vents
- Adjustable hem
- GORE-TEX® Holberg 3L
- All seams heat sealed, 13 mm Tapes / Water-repellent zips
- Outside shell : 100% polyester
- Filling : 100% polyamide
- Membrane : 100% Polytetrafluorethyl
- Weight: 450 grs
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- The Expert Series refer to Millets top of the line products and the most innovative functionality designed for the pure and keen practitioners. Highly breathable, waterproof membrane, technical features, ergonomics and lightweight are what they seek for.
Gore-Tex 3 layers:
- Made of highly breathable and abrasion resistant fabrics for a variety of weather conditions. GORE-TEX® products serve pure practitioners as well as keen adventurers with the best products.
- 13mm wide heat-sealed seams (instead of 20mm) reduce glue and band consumption in addition to gaining in breathability. This process requires expert knowledge and guarantee fully waterproof Gore-Tex® shell protection.
Water repellent zippers:
- A waterproof zipper makes the water run down the zipper without penetrating.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Want to buy Millet Kamet Goretex? No further search needed! trekkinn offers a wide variety of exclusive Jackets models. Discover our new Women´s clothing promotions at trekkinn. Made by Millet, this Jackets product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE