`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A ligthweight, minimalistic and women-specific design allows free movement in extreme activities and characterizes this protective GORE-TEX® 3L jacket. Non-insulated and built for mountaineering, it creates an exceptional barrier against water and adventure grime in all weather conditions, for a year-long use. The poliamid structure is highly abrasion resistant while the design features a reduced impact on the environment. The women-specific design reduces bulk around the body. Combined with shifted and shortened shoulder seams, it gives enough room for unrestricted movement and comfort. The FlexComfort™ construction allows a great deal of elbow room while maintaining the bottom hem in place.
- athletic fit, female ergonomics
- integral mountaineering hood: compatible helmet, protective visor, panoramic vision
- raised handwarmer pockets, useable with a harness
- inside security pocket
- pit zip vents
- doubleslider zip closure, closefitting cuffs and hem
- main fabrics :gore-tex® plain 3l // waterproofness 28 000mm - breathability ret < 9 m²pa/w // 100% polyamide
- Weight: 450 g
- Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
- GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
Are you interested in Millet Kamet Light Goretex? At this moment the product is in stock at trekkinn, your online outdoor store. At trekkinn you can find more outdoor products from the brand Millet. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Millet Kamet Light Goretex in just a few clicks. Discover trekkinn´s wide range of outdoor supports now.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE