`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
New this summer, this lightweight thermal protection jacket is designed for the mountain enthusiast and built for the great outdoors and a variety of mountain activities. The Koda Grid offers great value for the feature set. It delivers high performance in cool environments with a soft and breathable fabric. The combination of raglan sleeves and Regular Fit? prioritizes comfort with breathability and ease of movement. The streamlined design and flatlock construction enhance light weight and energy efficiency. The collar and two handwarmer pockets will keep you snug.The Micro Rip 3D is a soft and comfortable microfiber that can be worn next to the skin or as a sweatshirt. It is ideal for all mountain activities in cool weather.
- Build optimized for insulation and ease of movement
- Sporty fit, female ergonomics
- Wraparound collar
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Center zip opening
- Microrip 3D Fleece
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- MicroGrid is a polar knit made of microfibers that give a soft hand feel and comfort to the fabric. Comfortable next to skin, it can be worn as a stand-alone piece. Its high breathability makes it perfect for mountain activities on cool days.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Order now your Millet Koda Grid and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Millet Koda Grid, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Millet Koda Grid is in stock and the price is 51.95 $. With our variety of Jackets fleece articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE