`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
For high-tempo ops in the mountains and rising temperatures, these technical shorts are built from dynamic MILLET XCS 60? (polyamide/elastane). They offer the lightweight versatility sought by fast hi kers, in a compact package with the eco-friendly LOW IMPACT? label. With high resistance to abrasion and high breathability, the LTK RUSH LONG SHORT maximizes on-terrain performance in constant stretch comfort. Their 4-way stretch promotes freedom of movement in an intensity-friendly ergonomic design, which limits crotch chafing. They have two secure pockets and the advantage of hi-vis markings to ensure visibility in poor light.
- Fast hiking
- Slightly elasticated waistband with drawcord
- Zipped thigh cargo pocket
- Zipped back security pocket
- Hi-vis markings
- X.C.S.? 60
- 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
- Weight: 185 gr
4 ways Stretch:
- A fully extensible fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Do you love outdoor? Get your Millet Ltk Rush and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Millet gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Men´s clothing for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective outdoor models possible, most of our Pants items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE