`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
For cool weather and warm-ups, this womens thermal-regulation jacket is intended for fast hikers and devotees of rapid mountain travel and eco-friendliness. Minimalist and very compressible, the LD L TK THERMAL JKT spreads the discreet fleecy warmth of TECHNOSTRETCH LIGHT?, with optimal breathability for sustained activities. The fine GRID? interior structure quickens moisture wicking on uphill sections and provides lightweight warmth thats appreciable for recovery and downhill phases. Relish maximum freedom of movement in a close-fitting, all-stretch, ergonomic, feminine design. For alpine excursions, this jacket has thumbholes to keep cuffs in place, and is POLYGIENE® treated to inhibit odor build-up over time.
- Fast hiking
- Lightweight fabric delivering warmth and comfort
- High, protective, wraparound collar
- Stretch cuffs with fingerless gloves for increased warmth
- Tecnostretch Light
- 96% Polyester 4% Elastane
- Weight: 645 gr
2 ways Stretch:
- 4-way stretch fabric allows best comfort and mobility. Our stretch garments will move with you, at your own pace, in any activity and constraints.
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch...
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Millet Ltk Thermal is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Millet Ltk Thermal from your online store trekkinn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At trekkinn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of gear from the brand Millet.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE