This base-layer tee in POLARTEC® POWER GRID LIGHT? will hit the spot with mountaineering nuts thanks to its extreme breathability. Graphic and technical, the MISSION TS SS delivers optimal wicking th rough the performance of its lightweight polyester knit, with the inner face structured to rapidly disperse sweat outwards. It is quick drying, and odor build-up is blocked long-term thanks to the POLYGIENE® treatment, which fights bacterial build-up. Comfort is served sustainably with an eco-friendly, reliable commitment - for mountain disciplines and daily wear.
- Fast hiking
- Athletic fit, Flex Comfort? build
- Exclusive Millet print
- Crew neck
- Polartec® Powergrid Light
- 100% Polyester
- Weight: 135 gr
- Works for any intense activity. This strikes the balance between free movement and comfort. The design delivers comfort and protection.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
Used by Chamonix mountain Guides:
- Millet works with the Chamonix Guides Company. The Chamonix Guides are equipped with our latest innovations and thus, they are the first to test and validate our product designs. This guarantee to serve pure practitioners with the best products.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
In addition, Millet Mission in the Men´s clothing category from your online outdoor store, you can find other products related with T-shirts tech short sleeve. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Millet, at trekkinn, you will find a big variety in outdoor products that can also interest you. Millet is focused on innovation and improving the outdoor experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.