`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This pack is very comfortable to carry,´ explains Michèle, product manager. ´Free Flex gives tremendous freedom of movement, and the pack has a very special build. The shoulder straps are attached on both sides, and perfectly follow the carriers bodyshape - thats a real plus-point.´ The carry systems shoulder straps are of wide, ´wraparound´ design, but also highly ventilated. The hip belt is also well ventilated by large ´gills´, making the PEUTEREY INTEGRAL 35+10 a pack for all seasons. The direct access to the main compartment is made easier by a side vertical zip.
- Ariaprene is a certified, high performance foam used for the best comfortable and breathable contact on the back. Ariaprene is an environmentally friendly, biodegradable, odourless, non-toxic and hypoallergenic that combines comfort and venting.
- Safety compartment for crampons.
Free Flex Back:
- The Free Flex back panel includes large foam paddings and an ergonomic wraparound hip belt with gear holders. Built for recreational mountaineering.
Ice axes holder - FPP Ergo:
- Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with the different ice axes shapes, basic or technical. A functionality needed when mountaineering and /or ice climbing.
- Ergonomic ski holder system allows a vertical or diagonal storage.
- Mountain shape. Two-buckle extendable lid with storm collar
- Side access zip / Front crampons pocket
- FPP ice-axe holder / Rope holder / Daisy chain
- Side stretch pocket
- Reinforced ski holders / Side compression straps
- 2 zipped pockets on lid / Hydration compatible
- Continuous shoulder strap build. Comfortable hip belt + 2 gear holders + zipped pocket
- Sternum strap / Load adjuster straps
- Volume : 35+10L
- Backlength : 46 cm
- Main fabrics :N/300D ROBIC TWIN CHIP // DWR // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : N/420D(SD) HD OXFORD // DWR // 100% POLYAMIDE
- Other fabrics : P/1200D // DWR // 100% POLYESTER
- Other fabrics : N100D + Span 840D Darington 330Gm // 0 // 70% POLYAMIDE 30% ELASTANE
- 1420 gr
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
If what you need is Millet Peuterey Intregrale 35+10L, it is right here and for the best price. trekkinn has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Backpacks supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Versatility and comfort
Ptipere - 12/04/2019
Super versatile and very comfortable. The side closure is really handy, a well thought backpack for all activities in the mountains. This is the best backpack that I had the opportunity to use, which in addition looks very strong.
Carlos martin sanchez - 25/03/2019
Comfortable and versatile, with everything you need to bring your material tight. Good purchase
A great day pack for climbers
Alain Riedacker - 25/02/2019
Was looking forward day pack that can carry all my climbing essential gear with ease of access, and good comfort. This pack ticks all the boxes, and is also made by one of my favorite brands. I would have no hesitation to recommend it.
Ideal for mountaineering
Fernando - 11/12/2018
Good backpack for mountaineering. Very technical and of great quality. The reinforced pocket for crampons is great, a great invention. The side zipper is also very useful to get inside the backpack and take what is even in the last corner without having to remove all the material.
Comfortable and compact
Luis guillermo visiedo lorente - 28/11/2018
I needed a mountaineering backpack that had all the details I needed: crampons, the possibility of putting a helmet holder and carrying the ice axes in a protected way. The latter may not be your best point, although if you know how to put, it does not cost so much. For the rest, to emphasize its resistance, good finishing of materials and above all its comfort for its padding on the back, perhaps what gave it more importance and that convinced me to buy it. Very good backpack.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE