`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Designed to take on the elements and form a barrier against the wind, these active stretch trousers are ideal for 3-season mountain climbing and multiple cold-weather activities. Designed for all serious alpine excursions and those who climb on a regular basis, these SUMMIT 200 XCS technical trousers keep you insulated from the cold thanks to their warm, brushed interior, which is structured to wick moisture swiftly away from your body and keep you in the comfort zone. In terms of rocks and ridges, the maximum wear-resistance of the knees is very welcome. These are fully reinforced with SCHOELLER® DYNAMIC which has the advantage of giving you durability and toughness without compromising on flexibility. For sports hikes, climbing or mountaineering, these softshell trousers are comfortably stretchy with great freedom of movement as well as benefiting from a preformed, fitted design for reducing restrictions as much as possible while you are up in the mountains. The zipped ankles on these mountaineering trousers are designed for you to slip them on easily over boots and for precision on the slopes.
- Adjustable waistband with loops
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Preshaped knees with Schoeller® reinforcements
- Cuff zips
- Fabrics: ELEMENT SHIELD MATRIX 3L // 5 000mm / 5 000 g/m²/24h // C0 DWR // 86% PES 14% EL
- Reinforcement: TOUGHTEX // DWR // 73% PA 14% PES 13% PU
- WEIGHT: 420 gr
- Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Schoeller Keprotec is made of high quality material. This fabric utilizes Kevlar, an fiber that is stronger than steel at equal weight: Schoeller garments offer outstanding abrasion and cutting resistance.
- High-performance and two-sided in construction, XCS 200 assures maximum resistance to abrasion and wicks aways moisture as well as guaranteeing enhanced comfort and faster drying. Water repellent, breathable, strong and light - an ideal response for active mountain sports.
Want to buy Millet Summit 200 XCS? No further search needed! trekkinn offers a wide variety of exclusive Pants models. Discover our new Men´s clothing promotions at trekkinn. Made by Millet, this Pants product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Product is as described
Hm - 17/10/2018
Everything went smoothly. Delivery was within a week.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE