`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Improved this summer, this lightweight thermal protection jacket is designed for the mountain enthusiast and built for the great outdoors and a variety of mountain activities. The Tech Stretch Light is the lightest thermal protection from Millet and delivers high performance in cool environments with a warm and breathable fabric. The combination of mesh inserts at underarms and Regular Fit? prioritizes comfort with breathability and ease of movement. The streamlined design and flatlock construction enhance light weight and energy efficiency, making Tech Stretch Light the ideal jacket for cool mornings and progressive ascents. It can also be worn as first layer, under a shell, or over a Power Dry® t-shirt. The Technostretch Light Fleece is knit and its structured inner face further enhances moisture wicking performance and brings the best possible solution for lightweight, compressible thermal protection. It features POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development.
- Fast hiking
- Dual Tech? build
- Sporty fit, integral hood
- Underarm mesh insert
- Full zip
- Tecnostretch Light Fleece
- Insert Mesh Polyester
Dual Tech construction:
- The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch...
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Do not wait any longer and buy Millet Tech Stretch Light Hoodie. For any other information about the characteristics of Millet Tech Stretch Light Hoodie, you can get in contact with trekkinn through our contact page. trekkinn offers an exclusive collection of Women´s clothing for outdoor and other leisure activity. Our Women´s clothing will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Fleeces articles.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE