Improved this summer, this lightweight thermal protection jacket is designed for the mountain enthusiast and built for the great outdoors and a variety of mountain activities. The Tech Stretch Light is the lightest thermal protection from Millet and delivers high performance in cool environments with a warm and breathable fabric. The combination of mesh inserts at underarms and Regular Fit? prioritizes comfort with breathability and ease of movement. The streamlined design and flatlock construction enhance light weight and energy efficiency, making Tech Stretch Light the ideal jacket for cool mornings and progressive ascents. It can also be worn as first layer, under a shell, or over a Power Dry® t-shirt. The Technostretch Light Fleece is knit and its structured inner face further enhances moisture wicking performance and brings the best possible solution for lightweight, compressible thermal protection. It features POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development.
- Fast hiking
- Dual Tech? build
- Sporty fit, integral hood
- Underarm mesh insert
- Full zip
- Tecnostretch Light Fleece
- Insert Mesh Polyester
Dual Tech construction:
- The combination of complementary materials in a manner that maximizes the benefits of each and enhances the functionality of the product, for an improved abrasion resistance, mobility and moisture management.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact?» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
- Outer face made of stretch Polyamide for excellent abrasion resistance / Inner face made of a Polyester grid that enhance moisture wicking: Perfect for any intense sport requiring thermal protection, lightweight, compressibility and breathability. It stretch...
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
Are you thinking of buying Millet Tech Stretch Light Hoodie? This is one of the star products at trekkinn, the online outdoor store. The price is 53.95 $, limited time! At trekkinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Millet at the best price. All our outdoor products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.