`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
During its development, the UBIC 40 was tested by the mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company. They helped us improve the quality of our foams, to optimize ergonomics and comfort, recalls pr oduct manager Michèle. This Ubics features make it suited to summer and winter use. The pack was designed to be versatile. The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item, adds the product manager. Personally, Im a fan of this Variloop system - I can fasten snowshoes on the side and theres even a ski holder. I also like its snug, wraparound, thickly-padded hip belt, covered with 3D mesh, and the double pack-bottom compartment. It will also hit the spot with its efficient load adjustment and modern personality, tailored to adventures, treks, hikes and snowshoe excursions. With this Ubic, were breaking new ground, says Michèle. "Its stylish design states its intent. Weve pushed the trekking-pack envelope feature wise, with holders for an ice-axe and poles the compression straps double up here.
- Streamlined mountain body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- Volume: 40L
- Backlength: 46 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D Polyester
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- WEIGHT: 1,330 kg
- Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you cant lose it! 100% waterproof.
Foam Lighter back:
- Delivering the comfort your need in your alpine adventures. Thermomolded high density foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh shell and X-shaped fiber glass frame. Continuous Construction ergonomic shoulder straps and wraparound hip belt. 4-size adjustment system for high-capacity packs.
- Size adjustment system at back panel using straps. Compatible with carrying year-round alpine and camping gear: skis, ice axes, poles, snowshoes, tent, sleeping pad...
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
If you are interested in Millet Ubic 40L, discover also other outdoor products related to Millet in the Backpacks and suitcases department and Backpacks catalogue. In addition, when buying at trekkinn, your online outdoor store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Boissarie - 27/09/2018
excellent product with lots of features for trekking, skiing, hiking ..... excellent quality
Sara - 22/07/2017
Great bag for the gift of a traveler who was delighted
Angel - 08/03/2017
Good backpack, fulfills its mission. Acquired physical store and served with great professionalism, as always better value for money
Millet bag backpack
Gerard Jaton - 09/12/2016
Great product, which corresponds exactly to our needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE