`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
During its development, the UBIC 40 was tested by the mountain leaders of the Chamonix Guides Company. They helped us improve the quality of our foams, to optimize ergonomics and comfort, recalls pr oduct manager Michèle. This Ubics features make it suited to summer and winter use. The pack was designed to be versatile. The idea was to devise an innovative, modular system for carrying any alpine equipment item, adds the product manager. Personally, Im a fan of this Variloop system - I can fasten snowshoes on the side and theres even a ski holder. I also like its snug, wraparound, thickly-padded hip belt, covered with 3D mesh, and the double pack-bottom compartment. It will also hit the spot with its efficient load adjustment and modern personality, tailored to adventures, treks, hikes and snowshoe excursions. With this Ubic, were breaking new ground, says Michèle. Its stylish design states its intent. Weve pushed the trekking-pack envelope feature wise, with holders for an ice-axe and poles the compression straps double up here.
- Streamlined mountain body. Two-buckle lid, storm collar, compression strap
- Zipped pack-base compartment
- Zipped front stretch pocket / Side stretch pocket / Zipped, gusseted side pocket / 2 zipped pockets
- Variloop System compatible with carrying all alpine and base-camp equipment / External gear holders / Pack base straps
- Hydration compatible / Rain cover
- Padded shoulder straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. Padded hip belt with zipped pockets
- Volume: 40L
- Backlength: 46 cm
- Laser Cut
- N 210 D 3 line Honey Comb
- N 420 D HD Oxford / P 1200 D Polyester
- Thermo-moulded Stretch Back / 3D Mesh
- WEIGHT: 1,330 kg
- Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you cant lose it! 100% waterproof.
Foam Lighter back:
- Delivering the comfort your need in your alpine adventures. Thermomolded high density foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh shell and X-shaped fiber glass frame. Continuous Construction ergonomic shoulder straps and wraparound hip belt. 4-size adjustment system for high-capacity packs.
- Size adjustment system at back panel using straps. Compatible with carrying year-round alpine and camping gear: skis, ice axes, poles, snowshoes, tent, sleeping pad...
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
Are you looking for materials from Millet and specially Millet Ubic 40L? At trekkinn, you can find a complete list of Backpacks and suitcases products and outdoor accessories. Place all your orders through our online store trekkinn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special outdoor promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Fabio - 04/01/2020
Millet backpack of excellent quality, well balanced on the back and volume of 40 liters suitable for day trips or multi-day excursions. Allows you to walk for many km without difficulty. Convenient opening under the backpack to place the sleeping bag or other bulky items. It has a rain cover. Also suitable for winter excursions as ice axes, skis and snowshoes (perhaps also crampons tied in the lower part) can be placed.
Langolf - 27/12/2019
Very good quality, it's perfect
Julien - 17/11/2019
2 days of bivouac loaded at 9kg. No back pain. Very comfortable, perfectly studied. On top as always with millet. Perfectly waterproof rain cover.
Elliott - 17/10/2019
Good product quality. It adapts very well to the shape of the back. I recommend it
Light and capacious
Maurizio donadon - 23/09/2019
Well-balanced backpack, many zippered compartments make it convenient to use and distribute travel materials. Complete with cover in case of rain and a convenient pocket on the belt, perfect for keys, altimeter or small objects. Good support on the back, however the ventilation system does not facilitate the dispersion of sweat and in short you find your back wet.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE