`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The UBIC 50 + 10 is a multipurpose backpack designed for year long use. Its comfortable support system with the metal frame that distributes the load onto the belt, the ergonomic straps and the EVA foam panels with perforations for ventilation are all welcome features on extended treks in summer weather. On ski touring excursions in both winter and spring, the practical accessories on this ski-holder backpack make the owner´s life much simpler. Multiple pockets and special compartments and belts will hold all your gear and keep them easily accessible should you need it.
- streamlined mountain body. removable stretch flap with 2 buckles. access zip, storm collar, compression strap
- zipped packbase compartment
- zipped front stretch pocket / side stretch pocket / zipped, gusseted side pocket
- variloop system™ compatible with carrying all alpine and basecamp equipment / external gear holders / pack base straps
- hydration compatible / rain cover
- ergonomic straps, load adjuster straps, sternum strap, hand rest straps. padded hip belt with zipped pocket
- volume : 50+10l
- backlength : 43-53 cm
- n 210d honeycomb 3line//waterproofness 1000mm //100% polyamide
- n 420d oxford hd sd//waterproofness 1000mm //100% polyamide
- p 600d oxford//waterproofness 1000 pu wr//100% polyester
- p 1200d //0//100% polyester
- lining : n 210d 113t//waterproofness 1000 mm iso 811//100% polyamide-
- Weight:1830 g
- Built-in rain cover. In case of rainfall, it is quickly installed and attached over your bag so you can´t lose it! 100% waterproof.
- Size adjustment system at back panel using straps. Compatible with carrying year-round alpine and camping gear: skis, ice axes, poles, snowshoes, tent, sleeping pad...
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
Are you looking for Millet Ubic 50+10L? At trekkinn you will find all types of Backpacks products from the best brands. For example from Millet, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our outdoor store.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE