`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Improved this summer, this lightweight thermal protection pullover is designed for the mountain enthusiast and built for the great outdoors and a variety of weather and mountain activities. The Vector Grid pullover offers great value for the feature set. It is the classic multi-sports base layer from Millet and delivers high performance in cool environments with a soft and breathable fabric. Its Regular Fit? prioritizes comfort with breathability and ease of movement. The streamlined design and flatlock construction enhance light weight and energy efficiency. The Micro Rip 3D is a soft and comfortable microfiber that can be worn next to the skin or as a sweatshirt. It is ideal for all mountain activities in cool weather. For over 80 years, Millet has been committed to designing ever more technical and efficient products. This commitment to you also serves to protect our mountain playground. Because we want the mountains to be beautiful, we are limiting the environmental impact of our activities. This jacket is rated as a Low Impact? product by Millet, which means it fulfills at least one of two eco-design criteria: the use of low-impact materials (recycled, organic, Ecoya, Ariaprene®, Sorona®, hemp, tencel, linen, certified wool, RDS) or certified components (Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex and GOTS®, among others).
- Bi-Face? build for insulation and compressibility
- Comfortable fit, protective collar
- Zip opening
- Microrip 3d Fleece
- Bi-Face Reinforced Fleece
- Low impact
- Regular fit
Clothing With Waterproof Materials:
- This Is The Case Particularly For The Following Materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After Closing The Velcro Fastenings, Zippers And Snap Fastenings, Wash Your Product At 30°C With A Bit Of Non-Aggressive Detergent Or A Special Detergent For Waterproof Materials. If There Is Too Much Detergent Left Over, Run A Rinsing Program Again By Itself. Drying Should Be Done In The Open Air Or In A Tumble Dryer At Low Temperature.
- It Is Possible To Use A Specific Product To Re-Waterproof Your Product Or To Give It Back Water Repellency.
Are you interested in Millet Vector Grid Pro? At this moment the product is in stock at trekkinn, your online outdoor store. At trekkinn you can find more outdoor products from the brand Millet. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Millet Vector Grid Pro in just a few clicks. Discover trekkinn´s wide range of outdoor supports now.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
San%20emeterio%20pedraja - 10/07/2017
Wonderful, shipping is slow but worth it
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE