`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A classic that has been rehauled for a more minimal design, the WILD ALPS jacket will be popular with those who are into the qualities of traditional fleeces and like well-finished details. Midway between traditional and modern, this thermo-regulating jacket made of recycled POLARTEC® THERMAL PRO 200 works perfectly for what it was designed for: as a second thermal layer for warmth that lasts longer than most other fleeces, suited to mountain touring or trekking through the year. As reliable base insulation which has been tried and tested under a 3L protective jacket, this fleece jacket is effective and responsive to the cold, with a really high-performance weight to warmth ratio. It has a comfortable ergonomic fit that is breathable for mountain trips. It features a velvet finish and anti-bobbling coating for great wear resistance.
- Protective high collar
- Zipped handwarmer pockets, useable with harness
- Zip closure, adjustable hem
- Fabrics: POLARTEC® BUBBLE LOFT // // 100% PES
- POLARTEC® POWER STRETCH PRO // // 31% PA 52% PES 17% EL
- 410 gr
- Approach, Hiking
- Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
- LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
Order now your Millet Wild Alps and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Millet Wild Alps, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Millet Wild Alps is in stock and the price is 75.95 $. With our variety of Fleeces articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE