`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Insulation doesn’t get much lower in weight or bulk than this. Exceptionally light, the Featherlite Down Jacket is highly versatile for year round mountain activities. Wear as a mid-layer when moving quickly in really cold conditions or as outer insulation on cool evening camps. Packing down to the size of a large orange, it will hardly be noticed when stowed in your backpack, whilst the PERTEX Quantum outer fabric allows the down to loft to its capacity on demand.
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- Hiking & Trekking
- Trail Running
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- Updated with 140g of 90/10 high quality Allied Feather & Down Titanium water resistant HyperDRY down at 750+ fill power, certified non live plucked and non force fed
- PEAQ Down lining that is comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- Micro baffle anatomical construction allowing perfect loft space for the down
Patterning and Design:
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
Responsible Down Sourcing:
- The premium down inside this product has been certified through the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) to ensure that it is the most responsibly sourced down available
- Track my Down for comprehensive traceability information about the down used in this product
- Down filled technical hood with three point adjustment
- Internal elastic loop and hook on rear head compression drawcord allows hood to be rolled down and stowed away whilst not in use in windy conditions
- Two hand-warmer pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
- Chest pocket for handy essentials in the mountains
- Additional internal pocket
Centre Front Zip:
- Full length, reversed and baffled YKK front zip
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Subtle reflective roundel details
- Includes a MONTANE stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Weight: 419g
- PEAQ Down
- Pertex technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. A long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business.
- Pertex’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus of engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
- Pertex Quantum is light and strong, offering a significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance. The fabric’s softness allows insulation in your sleeping bag or jacket to have more loft.
- Composition: 100% Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight: <35g/m²
- Air permeability: 1.0cc (max)
- Main properties: Featherweight, optimum strength to weight ratio, windproof, downproof
- From the Autumn / Winter 2015 season onwards, Montane is proud to announce that all its down garments will be produced using Allied Feather & Down’s HyperDRYh water resistant down.
- In the name of transparency, Montane will also become the first brand in the world to commit to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) across its entire clothing range.
- Using Allieds Track My Down portal and unique sourceTRACK lot number on each Montane down jacket, you can learn in detail about the actual fill used in your jacket.
- In 2011 Allied Feather & Down began working with titans of the outdoor industry to develop the best water resistant down on the market. Evolving from years of research and development into proprietary nanotechnology treatments and procedures to create the most effective water resistant down on the market, HyperDRY was born. These methods provide an invisible coating that does not compromise the texture or colour of the fill.
- Montane uses Titanium and Silver HyperDRY across 650, 750 and 800+ fill powers.
- Industry leading water resistance
- Bluesign approved treatments
Do you know all the features of Montane Featherlite Down? At trekkinn, we select outdoor items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Men´s clothing instead, take a look at our complete Jackets collection. All the brands we sell like Montane are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of outdoor experts!
Ricardo - 08/04/2019
The jacket is very good, works correctly at -7 * C (only with camista below). The upper outer pocket is large even for a large mobile phone. It amazes what heats and its low weight. Carve M perfect for me. (1.72m, 73 kg) The only criticism is that they occasionally poke some pens, and I do not know if it is normal. Otherwise, very satisfied.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE