`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Minimalist tent socks for those looking to shed every possible gram from their kit but not compromise on comfort. Use these on a multi day ultra distance race, such as the Montane Yukon Arctic Ultra, where keeping your body healthy and functioning at its peak is critical.
- Climbing & Mountaineering
- Hiking & Trekking
- Trail Running
- Lightweight, 100% windproof PERTEX® Quantum Rip-stop outer with a superior DWR
- 40g PRIMALOFT GOLD insulation throughout that is warm, packable and exceptionally fast drying
- Soft brushed microfleece lining throughout that is warm and wicking
- Soft ribbed ankle cuff for a close, comfortable fit
- Tough hypalon sole panel for enhanced durability
- MONTANE stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Weight: 93g
- Pertex® technologies are amongst the lightest, most reliable and most durable on the market. A long-established heritage of staying true to its British roots has led Pertex® on a path of continuous innovation to deliver the best end-use focused fabrics in the business.
- Pertex®’s approach closely matches Montane’s own focus of engineering lightweight, breathable clothing and equipment for endurance sports in extreme environments. Obsessed by product and pioneering fit-for-purpose designs, we have worked with Pertex® since our beginnings in 1993 to create weatherproof garments that allow you to push your boundaries.
- Pertex® Quantum is light and strong, offering a significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance. The fabric’s softness allows insulation in your sleeping bag or jacket to have more loft.
- Composition: 100% Polyamide (nylon)
- Weight: <35g/m²
- Air permeability: 1.0cc (max)
- Main properties: Featherweight, optimum strength to weight ratio, windproof, downproof
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation:
PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation materials and performance yarns focus on four main characteristics:
- More compressible
- Synthetic insulation materials are tried and tested, providing reliable warmth, even when wet. Proven in the unpredictable U.K. weather, Montane and PrimaLoft® work together to produce iconic clothing and equipment such as the super versatile Prism Jacket.
- Montane also uses PrimaLoft®’s performance yarn in its Primino range to create supremely comfortable and ultra fast drying baselayers.
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Engineered to provide insulation for the worst cold and wet weather conditions possible and the ‘go-to’ choice for adventurers looking for protection in extreme conditions. PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is the pinnacle of comfort and performance - the highest performing synthetic insulation available. Offering ultimate warmth to weight, this mid and high loft insulation is coupled with incredible packability and softness. With famed PrimaLoft® water repellency that delivers wet-weather protection, this is the no-compromise synthetic flagship for those that demand the best.
- Microfibres trap body heat, making PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation the most thermally efficient synthetic insulation on the market. It also includes a high water repellency - it maintains 98% of warmth even when wet.
- Composition: 100% polyester
- Water repellence: Engineered with permanent water repellent PrimaLoft® ultra fine fibres
- Certified: Bluesign certified fabric - manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
- Main properties: Mid and high loft insulation
- Supreme warmth to weight ratio
- Water and wind resistant
- Ultra fine fibres are highly breathable
- Incredibly fast drying
- Packable (compresses like down)
- Superior softness
Are you thinking of buying Montane Fireball Footie? This is one of the star products at trekkinn, the online outdoor store. The price is 30.99 $, limited time! At trekkinn you can benefit from the biggest advantages and find products from Montane at the best price. All our outdoor products have a manufacturer quality guarantee.
Dimitra - 06/11/2018
I like a machine that is washable
Although not yet used to ...
Tsutomu ito - 30/10/2016
In early November to Okutama district was purchased in a tent night equipment. Lightweight as foot measures bedtime because it is lightweight climbing style, because the price is also conscientious for now Best Buy. When I wear with bare feet it is a fairly dust warm feeling.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE