`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Designed for professional guides to comfortably haul heavy loads on long-trek peaks like Denali and Aconcagua. Flexible design and compression system ensures this pack can grow-or shrink-according to your needs. OutDry construction bonds a durable waterproof membrane to the main compartment so that your gear stays safe and dry in even the wettest conditions.
- OutDry membrane construction main compartment keeps your gear safe and dry
- Two-part / FitLock, multi-density padded waist belt, with gear loops, built to carry the heaviest loads in comfort
- HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly but is removable for carrying light loads
- Multiple lash points and long compression webbing allow for overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Large zippered front pocket allows storage of frequently needed items or tools and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
- Easy access crampon stash pocket
- Intuitive, easy to secure and adjust ice-ax / ice tool carry system with pass through sleeve to conceal picks
- Super-strong X-Ply Ripstop front panel offers extreme abrasion resistance and tear strength at an incredibly light weight
- Flexible design concept allows removing or adding pack components for optimal versatility
- Great load transfer through an aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt while allowing slight pivoting
- Additional removable horizontal stay in lower pack creates a more rigid frame for more efficient load transfer to carry heavy loads comfortably
- Dual-density shoulder straps carry in comfort
- Removable top pocket with zippered security pocket inside for valuables
- Reinforced grab handle ensures safe hauling when needed
- Deep wand or picket pockets with hook and loop closure
- Lower webbing accessory straps double as compression for lower pack
- Reinforced web haul loops on lower sides of backpanel for pulling sleds or pulks
- Fabric Accent: HardWear X-Ply Ripstop
- Body Fabric: 400D HD Nylon
- Fabric Bottom: 840D HT Ballistic Nylon
- Pack Weight S/M: 4 lb. 11 oz. / 2.12 kg.
- Pack Weight M/L: 4 lb. 15 oz. / 2.23 kg.
- Pack Capacity S/M: 6400 cu. in. / 105 L
- Pack Capacity M/L: 7020 cu. in. / 115 L
- Pack Torso S/M: 16.0 in. - 19.0 in. / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Pack Torso M/L: 18.5 in. - 22.0 in. / 47 cm - 56 cm
- Traditional “waterproof” gloves quickly get heavy as water loads between the shell fabric and the waterproof liner. OutDry® is different. OutDry® is a patented construction technology that bonds a waterproof-breathable membrane directly to the shell fabric. There’s no gap to load with water so gloves stay, light and dry. And with no extra layer of water, gloves breathe better and stay flexible. OutDry technology for packs uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step. Your pack stays light and dry without compromising weight or function.
If what you need is Mountain hardwear Bmg 105L, it is right here and for the best price. trekkinn has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Backpacks supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Mountain hard wear bmg 105 outdry backpack
Shulgin - 27/07/2017
I am glad of this purchase. The backpack is roomy, really comfortable, lightweight. Ideal for mountaineering, for trekking I would choose another one.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE