`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ground-breaking new Aura AG is equipped with our unique suspended AG AntiGravity backsystem which incorporates the worlds first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether youre exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Aura AG to the max and itll feel practically weightless on your back.
Thanks to the ExoForm Biostretch harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt. InsideOut compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer.
Need easy access to your gear? Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what youre faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack.
A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider, allows you to store your gear separately when required.
When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid.
If youre looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these features are housed in a design thats specifically tailored to womens fit.
- Adjustable torso length
- AG AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT Reservoir
- Designed for Women
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- Weight: 2.01 kg (WM)
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 82 (l) x 36 (w) x 36 (d)
- Main Fabric: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
Osprey Aura AG 50L is available with different characteristics. Buy it at trekkinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Osprey Aura AG 50L has the official guarantee of the brand Osprey. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Backpacks and suitcases catalogue and Backpacks category.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Love everything about it
Cheyanne - 14/04/2019
Received in great time, absolutely in love with my bag. Never ordered Osprey before so took it to a local shop who sells Osprey and they sized and helped me with any questions, and I am so satisfied and happy with it. A lot of questionable reviews of the website but I definitely will be ordering again, had zero issues!
Nice and extremely on time delivery to Malaysia
Jerry Ooi - 30/03/2019
Arrive on time as had selected the express delivery via DHL Package arrived nicely and item is in good condition. Will buy again
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE