`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ground-breaking new Atmos AG is equipped with our unique suspended AntiGravity backsystem which incorporates the world’s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you’re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Atmos AG to the max and it’ll feel practically weightless on your back. Thanks to the ExoForm Biostretch harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt. InsideOut compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer. Need easy access to your gear? The twin zippered front pockets, base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you’re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store your gear separately when required. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these reasons and many more explain why the Atmos AG has won an Innovation Gold award.
- AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Integrated FlapJacket cover provides protection, compression and extra head clearance once the lid is removed.
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Quickly and conveniently stores trekking poles without the need to remove your pack.
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt
- Velcro adjustable hip belt allows pack to be fitted correctly to a spectrum of different sized users.
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- External probe and shovel handle sleeves
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable AntiGravity trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- Weight : 2.18 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (mm) 840 (l) x 380 (w) x 390 (d)
Osprey Escapist 32L is available with different characteristics. Buy it at trekkinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Osprey Escapist 32L has the official guarantee of the brand Osprey. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Backpacks and suitcases catalogue and Backpacks category.
Very good quality and design
Elbaz - 03/10/2017
Very good quality and design
Mitra - 22/06/2017
Good bag, lightweight, versatile. Good quality. Good fit.
Comfortable and well designed
Michael - 07/03/2017
very comfortable and well designed product.
Leite - 12/10/2016
Product and service 5 stars. Thank you
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE