`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The ground-breaking new Atmos AG is equipped with our unique suspended AntiGravity backsystem which incorporates the world’s first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you’re exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Atmos AG to the max and it’ll feel practically weightless on your back. Thanks to the ExoForm Biostretch harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt. InsideOut compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer. Need easy access to your gear? The twin zippered front pockets, base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you’re faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store your gear separately when required. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you’re looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these reasons and many more explain why the Atmos AG has won an Innovation Gold award.
- AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- ExoForm/BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Integrated FlapJacket cover provides protection, compression and extra head clearance once the lid is removed.
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Quickly and conveniently stores trekking poles without the need to remove your pack.
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit-on-the-Fly adjustable hipbelt
- Velcro adjustable hip belt allows pack to be fitted correctly to a spectrum of different sized users.
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- External probe and shovel handle sleeves
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable AntiGravity trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
- Weight : 2.18 kg
- Maximum dimensions : (mm) 840 (l) x 380 (w) x 390 (d)
Do not wait any longer and buy Osprey Escapist 32L with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at trekkinn you can find other Backpacks products in the Backpacks and suitcases category that can complement your order. Buy Osprey Escapist 32L and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Backpacks and suitcases deals and choose our best offers.
Michal - 26/04/2018
This rucksack is great both for use in the city and for hiking. Due to its adjustability, you can easily set it to fit you posture and preferences. And what is even more important the sack is really light, so there is no need to worry about the extra weight of the material.
Osprey escapist 32 indigo
maisharel davidson - 16/01/2017
David González Esteban - 07/12/2016
Very good. very fast shipping. More than expected. And the backpack quite happy with the purchase. I will trust trekking to do my shopping. a greeting
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE