`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The versatile Osprey Kestrel 38 is designed to transport 30-40 pound loads anywhere you care to go. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of canyoneering in Utah’s San Rafael swell.
Whatever you put inside, Osprey’s LightWire™ frame transfers the load to a comfortable spacer mesh harness and hipbelt. This innovative suspension system ensures all-day carrying comfort, especially in warm conditions when the Airscape™ mesh backpanel comes into play.
When it comes time to unpack, the main compartment has top loading or side zip access providing multiple portals to get at your gear without struggle.
Other storage features include top-lid and under-lid zippered pockets, side and front stretch mesh pockets, and two zippered hipbelt pockets.
Along with the extensive pocketry, there are dual front daisy chains and web attachment points on the top lid for anchoring gear to the exterior.
Other useful features include an external hydration sleeve, tuck-away ice tool loops, and Osprey’s Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachments. The entire pack can be shielded from the elements by deploying the integrated raincover.
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Tuck away tool loops with bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- Dual front panel daisy chains allow for extra external attachment points
- An integrated and removable raincover protects your gear from foul weather. It stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack
- Upper and lower reverse StraightJacket™ side compression straps stabilize load and also serve as external gear carry straps
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit. *Not included in Kestrel 28.
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather.
- When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt (not included on Kestrel 28l)
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
Spacer Mesh Harness and Hipbelt:
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Volume: S/M 2197 in3 / 36 l, M/L 2319 in3 / 38 l
- Dimensions: 26h x 15w x 16d in.,28h x 15w x 16d in.
- Weight:3.02 lbs.,3.02 lbs.
- Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Osprey Kestrel 38L is a product that corresponds to the Backpacks category within Backpacks and suitcases selection at your outdoor store, trekkinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of trekkinn. What are the advantages of Osprey Kestrel 38L? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for outdoor.
Tanya - 16/10/2017
This pack is comfortable, durable and well thought out. I use this for winter day hiking. There's plenty of room for cold weather gear, rain gear, ten essentials, lunch and crampons.
Matteo - 06/04/2017
This product was in perfect condition, fast shipping. 000 problems. 10 + !!!
Renato - 15/02/2017
I bought the backpack to make the road to Santiago, I've already done two years ago with a backpack of 45 liters, the result of more than enough capacity. I filled the backpack el'ho tried doing about 30 km. The backpack is stable and well adapted results, either by using shoulder straps and back adjustment. It has side pockets that allow lodging of a bottle that long journeys is good to have on hand. Very useful the opening at the base zipped and waterproof Rain cover, essential when you want to stay out. There are various straps and elastic loops that allow you to stay any leaders objects without putting them in your backpack. Useful also elasticized front pocket where you can put your wet clothes to dry while you are on the way. I saw other backpacks and I think I made the best choice. It 'a very refined and well-designed backpack. I hope it works well also Airscape system
Chen - 30/11/2016
it´s perfect for a one day trip.
Osprey kestrel 38
Gene Carey - 08/10/2016
Great one day or overnight pack. Room for all your needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE