`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series receives a makeover that is more than skin deep for Spring 2017. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved womens specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
- Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE:
- Users cant feel seams that dont exist, and because there arent any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- Hope for bluebird weather but know youre covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Front panel storage pocket
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel vertical center zippered pocket
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Large top panel zippered slash pocket
- Main: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Volume: O/S 1465 in3 / 24 l
- Dimensions: 19.3h x 11.8w x 11.8d in.
- Weight: 2.557 lbs.
Airspeed? Suspension Backpanel:
- LightWire? alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
Spacer Mesh Harness:
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability
Spacer Mesh Sewn-in Hipbelt:
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull? hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
Do you know all the characteristics that make Osprey Sirrus 24L unique. If you are interested in Osprey Sirrus 24L, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store trekkinn. Our extensive Backpacks collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your outdoor activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at trekkinn and join the biggest sports community.
Lorena - 26/02/2019
Being slightly separated from the back makes it very comfortable with respect to sweat. It adapts to my height, in short, it's worth it.
Daniel porras - 30/08/2018
The whole process has gone over the planned times and the spectacular backpack.
Leila - 01/03/2018
Great product, quality, comfort, practicality.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE