`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Simpler is often better, and simply put this is one of the most versatile packs ever created. If you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Tempest 20 is the pack for you. 20L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the womens specific BioStretch® harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or peak. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape? backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go? trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock? helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and top-lid storage provide all the organization you need.
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- Aluminum peripheral frame effectively transfers load from harness to hipbelt*
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the backpanel to the frame
- *44L & 40L only
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Stretch woven harness pocket (s)
- Precision cut and accordion spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces
BIOStretch® BUILT-IN HIPBELT:
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hipbelt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seamless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
BUILT FOR SPEED:
- Designed with lightweight construction and useful features for fast movers and multi-sport activities.
CONTINUOUS LUMBAR-TO-HIPBELT WRAP:
- Users cant feel seams that dont exist, so we left them out. Our updated Talon/Tempest hipbelt makes it easier to focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
- From top loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- Main: 70D x 100D Nylon Mini Shadow Brick
- Accent: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Volume: 20 l
- Dimensions: 17.7h x 11w x 10.6d in.
- Weight: 1.642 lbs
Osprey Tempest 20L has the Osprey official manufacturer warranty. As an Osprey official retailer, all our offered outdoor items are covered by a 2 years manufacturer´s warranty. In trekkinn, we are dedicated to select high quality Backpacks and suitcases products which will make your activity more comfortable. We have a variety of Backpacks items to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Gaspar vanrell - 28/12/2018
Lightweight backpack for hiking and mountain use, at any time of the year, on a one or two-day route for all types of roads.
Vini - 02/06/2018
I love this backpack. Lightweight and comfortable even when I carry heavy stuffs inside. Great for hiking and commuting.
Tata - 04/04/2018
Perfect size for day trips into the mountain. I've used the older generation of this pack for years and finally bought a new one. The new back support is great for good air flow. Love the pack!
Osprey Tempest 20L
KS - 02/01/2018
Hi, I would like to know if the Osprey Tempest 20L is 2017 version? Thanks
our experts answer
Hello, It is 2017 model version. Regards
First time buyer
Abigail - 03/10/2017
I couldn´t rate it yet. but let see once I have received the product without hassle or damaged. So, good luck to me!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE