`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Women´s specific Xena 70 provides deluxe features, optimal organization and gear access for weekend to weeklong backpacking trips lasting 3-7 days, while providing comfort and superb carrying ability.
Dual Compartment Top Pocket:
- The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips.
- The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use.
Dual Ice Axe Loops:
- Each Xena Series pack features dual ice axe loops and bungee tool tie-offs.
- Torso length is precisely and easily adjustable over a 5"/13cm range to provide an exact fit.
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills.
Red Compression Strap:
- Easy to find red compression strap compresses loads for fit and stability.
Side Compression Straps:
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles.
Side Zip Access:
- Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment.
- Curved path relieves stress on zipper for smooth action and creates a generous opening.
- Side compression straps dont interfere with entry.
Sleeping Bag Compartment:
- Wide mouth sleeping bag compartment with divider.
Sleeping Pad Straps:
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Our unique system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs.
Stretch Mesh Front Pocket
- Large stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear.
Stretch Mesh Side Pockets
- Keep water bottles or other gear easily accessible in the stretch mesh side pockets.
Vertical Zippered Pockets
- Two roomy front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy.
Zippered Hipbelt Pocket
- Hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for digital cameras, GPS units, snacks, etc that are accessible while hiking.
US and International weight and volume specifications
Weight: 2.28 kg
Maximum dimensions: (mm) 880 (l) x 380 (w) x 350 (d)
Maximum dimensions: (Inch) 35 (l) x 15 (w) x 14 (d)
Osprey Xena 70L is perfect to complete your outdoor gear. In our online store trekkinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at trekkinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online outdoor store you can find other outdoor products that complement Osprey Xena 70L.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE