`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Arbor Pack carries everything you need to get good and lost, especially when you aren’t sure you’re looking to be found. This backpack’s main compartment closes with a large flap pocket and holds your inventory of everyday goods, from books, lunch and a shell to climbing shoes and chalk bag. A zippered pocket beneath the lid stashes a wallet and phone. Inside, a raised, padded laptop sleeve protects your computer from jarring knocks; it fits most 15' laptops, secures with a buckle closure and doubles as an insulated hydration reservoir when you hit the trails. Human Curve® shoulder straps conform ergonomically to your shoulders and upper chest for all-day comfort under loads. Accessory patches and a fixed webbing loop carry ice tools, crampons or a yoga pad. Made from durable 600-denier recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket beneath flap; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15' laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 618 g (21.8 oz)
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online outdoor store. Buy Patagonia Arbor 26 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related outdoor products in the Backpacks and suitcases category that can complement your order, trekkinn offers an efficient delivery service.
Fabio - 30/12/2016
Very good, the product is exactly the one represented.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE