`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio, our most popular backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your hand-held electronics and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like your spy thriller paperback and keeps your USB cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or your phone. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester
- 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)
If you are looking for a good quality Backpacks article, then our range of Backpacks will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Patagonia Refugio 28L, the price is 81.95 $ and is available. trekkinn is the best option to buy your outdoor equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Patagonia Refugio 28L, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Miha - 25/12/2017
Great backpack for school use if you're looking for a camping backpack this would be too small.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE