`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Lightweight performance ice axe for glacier travel: Lightweight performance ice axe for glacier travel, with a meticulous design and finish. The GLACIER ice axe offers very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to its very high quality steel pick, guaranteeing both solid bite and durability. It also has an anodized aluminum shaft with a machined handle for excellent grip.
- Lightness and comfort:
- the upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- the pick and the shaft are lighter, yet extremely robust
- Very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to:
- the profile of the pick, for sure and stable anchoring
- the toothed steel pick, thinner and durable at the tip (3 mm)
- the stainless steel spike, for very good penetration in hard snow
- High strength and practical aspects:
- high-quality steel pick (identical to picks of technical ice axes)
- very strong steel adze with with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- high-quality aluminum shaft (7075 aluminum, used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent rust protection
- handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Ice axe sold with LINKIN leash
- Material(s): heat-treated steel, aluminum 7075
- Length: 60 cm
- Weight: 350 g
Buy your favorite Hiking equipment models and enjoy outdoor. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Petzl Glacier. If you have any doubt in buying Petzl Glacier, get in contact with our team of professionals in outdoor via telephone or email.
John villa - 11/01/2018
Excellent Piolet of march, to very good price, it is super light in truth it seems that you do not take anything and offers very good benefits so much in snow as in hard ice, recommended
Mitra - 26/06/2017
Good ax for price. Lightweight and strong enough.
Pancho - 22/06/2017
Because it is the first Pickle, it can not be compared, but it is very light, but it has a sense of security since it sticks firmly on the snow surface.
Light ice ax alpnismo
Miguel - 06/04/2017
Very light, for tours with snow.
SAITO - 21/12/2016
I bought to check in the shop. Since the light word ,,, this year a snow mountain one year Raw was in this release of the product!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE