`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Very versatile, lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
Sm´D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight, and compact, and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in two locking system versions.
Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
Weight: 51 g
Major axis strength: 23 kN
Minor axis strength: 8 kN
Open gate strength: 7 kN
Gate opening: 20 mm
- D shape guarantees efficiency in any situation, thus responding to multiple uses: connection to a belay system to a pulley, or to the end of a lanyard
- compact and very lightweight
Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H profile contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
Available in two locking systems, each for different situations:
- TWIST-LOCK: specific use when quick opening is key (e.g. at the end of a lanyard) and when connecting a GRIGRI to the harness
Discover the full range of outdoor products from Petzl that we have in stock and at the best price. At trekkinn, your online outdoor store allows you to buy online our top product Petzl Sm´D Triact Look from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Fernanda - 15/02/2019
Product arrived fast, I have not yet used it, however I am satisfied.
Alejandra - 22/01/2019
Lightweight, safe and easy to use, excellent for meetings and lifeline.
Shah - 18/03/2018
Superlight and super ergonomics. Feels safe and confident in your hands.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE