`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Lovers of long distance and ultras trails, we have thought of you! Discover the Made In France Revolutiv 24L running vest. This top-of-the-range vest has been entirely designed for incredible and optimal efficiency during competitions: a real jewel, especially for your very long distance ultras or stage races.
By combining different fabrics and materials, RaidLight offers you a perfect balance between the PolyMono fabric for good athlete thermoregulation and the Payen fabric for its fabric stretch qualities giving optimal breathability and fit of your trail pack.
- Top features: Made in France, Flat seams (laser cutting), total volume of 24 litres, 2 Freelock micrometric loop adjustment systems, supplied with 2 x 600 ml EazyFlasks.
- Pockets: Vest pack with 8 pockets, 1 secure zipped pocket, 1 expandable back pocket, 2 side zipped pockets to protect phones, keys and other valuables, 1 main 23L pocket.
- Hydratation System: 1 hydration pocket, 2 front shoulder pockets compatible with our Raidlight EazyFlasks «Press to drink».
- Tightening System: Monofilament fabric harness for breathability, strength and optimal weight, twin chest straps, Freelock® compression system for optimal comfort.
- Bags - Security: Security whistle
- Fabrics: Main Fabric & Back fabric : 100% Polyester Pocked fabric: 63% Polyester, 37% Spandex
- Weight: 260 g
- Volume: 24L
Raidlight Revolutiv Vest 24L Mif is available with different characteristics. Buy it at trekkinn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Raidlight Revolutiv Vest 24L Mif has the official guarantee of the brand Raidlight. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Hydration catalogue and Backpacks category.
Super light backpack!
Frederic - 06/11/2019
Top design and quality. Ideal for self supported races like the Marathon des Sables. Love it!
E - 29/10/2019
startlingly light yet still fairly robust. at first feels clunky but quickly softens and no real pressure points. does need some thought for packing as theres no back panel with it. compression cord needs some fiddling and the roll top would better with asym buckles so can close the normal way (but easy to adapt). good build quality, tho it IS a racing pack so not as burly as an every day vest.
Kris - 29/08/2019
The lightest pack I could find with this volume. The giant logo is a little much, but I can live with it.
Top notch quality
eric - 08/07/2019
Amazing light weight hydration vest and pack.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE