Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Its necessary to have a well stocked first aid kit so you can deal with minor mishaps and damages. Your first aid kit should be secured and stored in a cold, dry place out of the range of kids.
A primary first aid kit may hold:
1. plasters in a variation of several sizes and patterns
2. small, medium, and large sterilized bandage strips
3. most limited 2 antiseptic eye bandages
4. triangular dressings
5. safety pins
6. sterilized gloves
8. cleansing wipes
9. adhesive tape
11. cream to cure insect stings
12. antibiotic cream
13. painkillers such as panadol or aspirin
14. antihistamine cream or tablets
15. distilled water to clean the wounds
It may also be helpful to have a primary first aid handbook or guidebook with your first aid kit. Medicines should be monitored weekly to make certain theyre not expired.