`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- Bluesign approved fabric
- easy care
- 2-way stretch
- abrasion resistant
- quick drying
- Weight: 409 g
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Back length: 70cm
- Side seam length: 70 cm
- Layers: Lite Insulation
- Main Finishing: Durable water repellent c6, Cirè, Wicking
- Insulation: Primaloft® Silver Insulation 60G Fill.Bs
- Main material: Pa Nylon Ripstop Light Air 39 Bs
- Insert: Durastretch Pp Powerlite 141 Bs
- Concept: Alpine Mountaineering
- Brand world: Mountaineering
- Do not iron
- Do not chlorine bleach
- PrimaLoft® was engineered for superior performance insulation. Following the key features that differentiate PrimaLoft® from all other synthetic insulations:
Warmer: Proprietary blend of small diameter fibers trap more air to insulate
Drier: Special finishes and small diameter fibers make PrimaLoft® insulation water resistant
Softer: Finer diameter fibers and proprietary finish make PrimaLoft® insulation ultra soft
More Compressible: Smaller diameter fibers allow PrimaLoft® insulation to compress into a smaller space
- PrimaLoft® fibers have a proprietary treatment that are permanently cured onto the fibers.
- The treatment dramatically reduces the amount of moisture the fibers can adsorb, while at the same time changing the characteristics of the fibers so they physically repel water molecules.
- The microscopic fiber size of PrimaLoft® insulation creates a very tight surface tension that causes water molecules to bead up on the surface of the insulation.
- PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb approximately 100–250% weight in water while typical polyester insulations gain from 400–1,000% their weight in water.
- When fibers adsorb moisture, they conduct heat away from the body much faster than dry fibers. Because PrimaLoft® fibers adsorb very little moisture, PrimaLoft® insulation maintains the highest percentage of warmth when wet over competitive insulations. Thermal performance describes how well insulation traps and retains warmth.
- Thermal performance is measured in CLO. One Clo represents the amount of insulation required to keep a resting person warm in an indoor room at 70°F (21.1°C).
- DURASTRETCH fabrics are a classic in mountaineering apparel; though extremely comfortable and lightweight, they are very resistant to abrasion and rips, and this, thanks to their main component: polyamide. They are truly made to be durable and most of them are impossible to destroy. So longlasting, one of the major benefits of Durastretch. Most of the DURASTRETCH fabrics in the collection are recommended for the hole year, since their inner structure quickly wicks away sweat. This season, the Durastretch family evolve towards a new kind of fabric: the Durastretch Powerlite. It is the lightest double weave version we ever offered until now for alpine climbing. Thanks to polypropylene threads weaved with the resistant polyamide, this fabric is even more soft and comfortable on the skin. This sensation is also increased thanks to the hydrophobic properties of polypropylene that push moisture and perspiration outside the garment. The tight weaving makes also this fabric wind-resistant without additional finishing.
In addition, Salewa Ortles Hybrid 2 PRL in the Men´s clothing category from your online outdoor store, you can find other products related with Jackets. If you are interested in buying other products from the brand Salewa, at trekkinn, you will find a big variety in outdoor products that can also interest you. Salewa is focused on innovation and improving the outdoor experience for both beginner and advanced level while maintaining low prices.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Lander - 13/10/2018
Perfect jacket for cold wind moments. Regarding the delivery as always unbeatable.
Gabriele - 01/10/2018
Excellent, quality salewa as always does not disappoint, timely delivery
Sebastian - 22/02/2017
Thank you very much! All the best expired. Jacket fits!
Fabio - 14/02/2017
Excellent quality and timely delivery nepla
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE