`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Its comfortable fit, 8 milimeters drop height for a dynamic running position and a lightweight upper make the SCOTT Kinabalu the most versatile shoe from short trail runs to longer days out. SCOTT´s unique eRIDE midsole geometry increases running efficiency for heelstrikers, midfoot and forefoot runners alike.
- Forward Traction Outsole
- Wet Traction Rubber
- No Sew Toe Guard
- Lightweight mesh
- eRide Midsole
- Full Rubber Outsole
- Wet Traction Rubber
- No Sew Construction
- Form Fitting Tongue
- Internal Heel Counter
- COMPOSITION UPPER: Mesh/No Sew
- LOWER: AeroFoam+/Rubber
- HEEL: 29mm
- FOREFOOT: 21mm
- HEEL: TO FOREFOOT DROP 8mm
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 320g
- FORWARD TRACTION: Forward Traction With its multi layered lug design the outsole bites into the different levels of rocks, roots and trail features to allow the runner to focus on the run. In the fore foot area the lugs are positioned wider apart than in the midsole area to provide traction and stability alike.
- eRide: The unique rocker shape creates a stable mid-stance, promoting the faster and more efficient running style that runners strive for. Regardless of running gait eRide works with the body to promote a more dynamic running position reducing heel strike impacts and increased running efficiency.
- AeroFoam+ Midsole material: Enjoy every step of your daily training, SCOTT has developed a new lightweight midsole material with improved cushioning. AeroFoam+ compound is more elastic than SCOTT?s version of the original AeroFoam midsole material with increased durability and rebound to offer protection while maintaining an efficient stride.AeoroFoam+ will be found in most newer, high end models of both Performance and Training models.
- AeroFoam+: AeroFoam+ Has a lower compression set than the competitor foams (based on compression set of foams during 10.000 loading cycles). Biomechanica LLC, Portland, 2014
What do you think about finding Scott Kinabalu with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our outdoor store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Scott. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Fine, with excellent grip but stiff
Aris - 03/05/2019
The shoes are very beautiful (more than what they appear in the picture) and very comfortable as a fit. They have an incredible grip on different surfaces. On the other hand, for my taste, they are too rigid (lacking cushioning).
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE