`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell technology - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. We use Exkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Length: 72 in /184 cm
- Width: 21.5 in/55 cm
- nWeight: 20.5 oz/580g
- R Value: 4.2
- Air Sprung Cells: Small point-weld divided air chambers which individually absorb pressure and conform to the contours and movement of your body without affecting adjacent cells. The result is a mattress that supports you better than one with ‘tubes’ or ‘baffles’.
- Liquid-Extruded TPU Lamination Process An advanced lamination process which ensures an even and durable bond of the TPU (material which makes up the air bladder) to the face fabric. This process is superior to typical ‘roll-to-roll’ lamination and virtually eliminates the risk of delamination.
- Multi-Function Valves Patent-pending, low-profile multi-function valve allows for easy, fast inflation and deflation and enables the user to precisely fine tune the firmness of the mat-tress.
Buy Sea to summit Comfort Light Insulated Mat Regular at the lowest price! Our online shop for outdoor, trekkinn makes your dreams come true! Find Sleeping bags at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Sea to summit Comfort Light Insulated Mat Regular. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our outdoor catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Mitra - 05/07/2017
The valve system makes it faster, and deflating.
Matt - 11/05/2017
Sensational so light, and thermally great too. Would recommend, Also the delivery was super-fast
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 81.05 $57.95
$ 117.25 $93.95
$ 203.31 $145.45