`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung Cell™ technology - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Length: 66 in/168 cm
- Width: 21.5 in/55 cm
- Weight: 15 oz/430g
- Packed Size: 3.5 x 6.5 in/8.5 x 17cm
- R Value: 1
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 324
With Sea to summit Comfort Light Mat Small, it guarantees the best outdoor equipment. In addition, at trekkinn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your outdoor store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Sea to summit. Our team of outdoor experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Sleeping bags deal every time.
Very satisfied with her
Rafael gonzález peña - 17/11/2017
I must say that it is the first mat that I try, but I am very satisfied with it. It barely weighs, it folds very easily inside its bag (I even put it inside its box to protect it from possible punctures), occupying very little space, and quickly inflates and deflates. I inflate it in about 30 puffs of air, and it deflates practically whole just by removing the plug. Although it is not inflated to the maximum (recommended not to do so that it does not burst), with my weight (62 Kg), I do not notice the ground in any position, even on the side. To mention one drawback, maybe it's a bit narrow. Sometimes it is necessary to reposition it a little under the sack, although not so much that it is a nuisance when sleeping. I must also say that I have not tried it in very cold conditions (about 10 ºC). For cold, I guess the model with thermal insulation will be better.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 81.05 $57.95
$ 117.25 $93.95
$ 203.31 $145.45