`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our Comfort Plus Insulated sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available in any air mattress today. The two independent high-resolution cell layers give excellent support by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are also offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning. Because the two layers can be pressurized independently, the top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. Both layers can be adjusted independently using the fine tune valve to get just the right level of softness and support. We use Exkin Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
- Exkin Platinum fabric and Thermolite insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to - the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues
- Comes with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap
- Our Comfort Plus Insulated mats should be used right side up. A Sea to Summit logo and size graphic are printed on the side of the mat that should be up when in use
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valves open
- Length: 72 in/184 cm
- Width: 21.5 in/55 cm
- Weight: 25.5 oz/725g
- R Value: 5
At the outdoor store, trekkinn, you can find different sizes of Sea to summit Comfort Plus Insulated Mat Rec Regular and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Sea to summit Comfort Plus Insulated Mat Rec Regular or the category Sleeping bags from our online outdoor store. Read our expert advice guides about outdoor equipment and also the Sea to summit Comfort Plus Insulated Mat Rec Regular reviews.
Sea to summit comfort plus insulated mat regular
Amid - 02/09/2017
Quality product, cant feel hips on the ground when sleeping on the side.
Sea to summit comfort plus sleeping pad
W.Kißling - 14/10/2016
Good comfortable and warm sleeping pad for our cycling and motorbike trips. About the size of our old Thermarestmatte 2.5 cm but much more convenient, almost like a bed mattress. The noise when lying and turning is not comparable to a Raschel - Neo Air mat of Thermarest. The Geräusach is negligible! the surface feels pleasant. By Sea to summit Pumsack the mat is inflated in almost four fillings
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
$ 81.05 $57.95
$ 117.25 $93.95
$ 203.31 $145.45