`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Dry Sacks.
They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available.
Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Colors: kiwi green, sky blue and orange
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in.
- Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag
the “double bag” method.
- For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 1 Liter:
- Weight: .5 oz
- Size (Dia. x Ht.): 6 flat x 9 inches
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 2 Liter:
- Weight: .7 oz
- Base x Height: 8 flat x 12 inches
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 4 Liter:
- Weight: .9 oz
- Base x Height: 9 flat x 15 inches
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 8 Liter:
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Base x Height: 6.5 dia x 18 inches
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 13 Liter:
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Base x Height: 8.5 dia x 21 inches
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 20 Liter:
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Base x Height: 10 dia x 24 inches
Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 35 Liter:
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Base x Height: 12 dia x 27 inches
Do you know all the characteristics that make Sea to summit Ultra Sil Dry 20L unique. If you are interested in Sea to summit Ultra Sil Dry 20L, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store trekkinn. Our extensive Backpacks collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your outdoor activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at trekkinn and join the biggest sports community.
Pertti - 30/09/2018
Quality product. The breathless material cuts the back and the backpack is difficult to pack back into its bag, but the product works well.
Best backpack ever!
Amid - 15/05/2018
Great tiny pack. Weighs next to nothing. You can stuff it.
Perfect portable daypack
Michal - 06/04/2018
I usually carry a water bottle or two, a jacket, toilet paper, and lunch. The pack handles those items easily and the shoulder straps are comfortable for that load.
Perfect day pack
Dimitra - 25/02/2018
This bag is great! It stuffs into its built-in bag and is very tiny, small enough to fit in a purse or cargo pocket with ease.
Mihail - 25/12/2017
Very compact and easy to carry. Good size for water, jacket, and lunch. Worked great on my backpacking trip!
Ultra sil day pack
Mitra - 19/11/2017
This was the perfect bag to throw in my suitcase and use as a day pack. will buy for gifts for my travel friends.
Tanya - 14/09/2017
This is an awesome bag. I took it with me.
Ultra sil dry day pack
Amid - 28/08/2017
It is sturdy enough to hold it's capacity.
Gabi - 23/08/2017
Does this bag fold down to tiny item that fits on a key ring?
our experts answer
Yes, you could fold this bag on a keyring. Regards
Kawano - 08/07/2017
True "Sea To Summit" Tralee, "Very light, compact and strong.
Nick - 04/07/2017
Is this bag a 2017 version or ant
our experts answer
Hello, this is current model and the color is red. We do not have a black version of this backpack. Regards.
I got this item
Kenichi - 03/01/2017
Very compact, and useful!
Perfect as auxiliary backpack
kapov - 13/10/2016
With its 20 l its compression bag is ideal for carrying in the backpack crossing and use it to attack a summit and even climbing routes of various lengths, with minimal material for these occasions (water, food attack, frontal, jacket, etc, etc.) Very tough.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE