`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Half the weight and pack size of our award-winning Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, it’s easily stashed in your pocket or on your keyring as the perfect travel companion.
- Ultralight 15D Nylon fabric, strategically positioned bar-tacks and streamlined panelling ensures maximum strength for minimal weight.
- The asymmetrical zipper and siliconised Nylon Nano™ fabric helps to reduce its packed size down to that of a chicken egg.
- With strength well beyond its 30g weight, our 18L Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Daypack can carry heavy loads up to 20kg.
- Ultralight 15D high strength Nylon fabric
- Exceptionally compact packable design
- Siliconised Nylon fabric for easy packing and water resistance
- Asymmetrical zipper design for tiny packed size
- Bar-tacks at stress points for added strength
- Capacity: 18 L
- Construction: Ultra-Sil
- Packed Size: 7 x 5 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 30 g
- Constructed using high tenacity fibre technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- Fact is, no matter the application, their fabrics are “best-in-class.” But more importantly, they have to pass their own stringent test criteria before they can earn the CORDURA® brand name. They’re
available in a wide range of weights – from ultra lightweight to heavy weight. and CORDURA® fabrics come in many different constructions and textures. All in all, they’re the fabrics that make strong, long-lasting products even tougher.
- 30D Ultra-Sil® is a 30 denier 240T Nylon made from a high-tenacity Cordura® brand yarn. High-tenacity nylon is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard nylon fibres.We use two different versions of 30D Ultra-Sil®: a Sil/PU and a Sil/Sil version depending upon its purpose and use.
- 30D high-tenacity Nylon with silicone impregnated on both faces. Silcone impregnation works really well with lightweight fabrics as it improves fabric tear strength, abrasion resistance and packability. Siliconised fabric has a measure of self-healing when punctured. This fabric has a water resistance of 600mm and is used where a product needs to be water-shedding and water resistant but not necessarily waterproof.
- We use Sil/Sil for products where ultralight weight and strength are most important, such as our Ultra-Sil® Day pack, Duffle, Shopping bag and Sling Bag.
- 30D high-tenacity Nylon with Silicone impregnated on the outer face and a polyurethane (PU) coating on the inside. It has a water resistance of over 2,000mm. The Silicone outer works really well for water shedding and to create a slippery surface for easy packing. The PU coating on the inside improves the waterhead rating and allows seam sealing tape to bond.
- We use Sil/PU in products that need to be waterproof, such as our Ultra-Sil® dry day pack, Ultra-Sil® dry sacks, Ultra-Sil® pack liners and many other products.
In trekkinn we are dedicated to create high quality outdoor products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Sea to summit Ultra-Sil Nano Daypack 18L? You are lucky, because at trekkinn in the Backpacks and suitcases catalogue and Backpacks category, we offer other outdoor products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE