`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Half the weight and pack size of our award-winning Ultra-Sil™ Daypack, it’s easily stashed in your pocket or on your keyring as the perfect travel companion.
- Ultralight 15D Nylon fabric, strategically positioned bar-tacks and streamlined panelling ensures maximum strength for minimal weight.
- The asymmetrical zipper and siliconised Nylon Nano™ fabric helps to reduce its packed size down to that of a chicken egg.
- With strength well beyond its 30g weight, our 18L Ultra-Sil™ Nano™ Daypack can carry heavy loads up to 20kg.
- Ultralight 15D high strength Nylon fabric
- Exceptionally compact packable design
- Siliconised Nylon fabric for easy packing and water resistance
- Asymmetrical zipper design for tiny packed size
- Bar-tacks at stress points for added strength
- Capacity: 18 L
- Construction: Ultra-Sil
- Packed Size: 7 x 5 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: 30 g
- Constructed using high tenacity fibre technologies, weight for weight, CORDURA® fabrics are exceptionally durable.
- Fact is, no matter the application, their fabrics are “best-in-class.” But more importantly, they have to pass their own stringent test criteria before they can earn the CORDURA® brand name. They’re
available in a wide range of weights – from ultra lightweight to heavy weight. and CORDURA® fabrics come in many different constructions and textures. All in all, they’re the fabrics that make strong, long-lasting products even tougher.
- 30D Ultra-Sil® is a 30 denier 240T Nylon made from a high-tenacity Cordura® brand yarn. High-tenacity nylon is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard nylon fibres.We use two different versions of 30D Ultra-Sil®: a Sil/PU and a Sil/Sil version depending upon its purpose and use.
- 30D high-tenacity Nylon with silicone impregnated on both faces. Silcone impregnation works really well with lightweight fabrics as it improves fabric tear strength, abrasion resistance and packability. Siliconised fabric has a measure of self-healing when punctured. This fabric has a water resistance of 600mm and is used where a product needs to be water-shedding and water resistant but not necessarily waterproof.
- We use Sil/Sil for products where ultralight weight and strength are most important, such as our Ultra-Sil® Day pack, Duffle, Shopping bag and Sling Bag.
- 30D high-tenacity Nylon with Silicone impregnated on the outer face and a polyurethane (PU) coating on the inside. It has a water resistance of over 2,000mm. The Silicone outer works really well for water shedding and to create a slippery surface for easy packing. The PU coating on the inside improves the waterhead rating and allows seam sealing tape to bond.
- We use Sil/PU in products that need to be waterproof, such as our Ultra-Sil® dry day pack, Ultra-Sil® dry sacks, Ultra-Sil® pack liners and many other products.
Sea to summit Ultra-Sil Nano Daypack 18L has the official guarantee from the brand Sea to summit. Buying in our online outdoor store, you will have Sea to summit Ultra-Sil Nano Daypack 18L at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 29.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Денис - 23/04/2019
Folded backpack is very small, convenient in a pocket or on a belt, useful for going to the grocery store. Maybe next time I would buy a backpack for more. I think a little small. Delivery as always on time.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE