How to Choose a Sleeping Bag
We all love being outdoors and exploring throughout the day. However, after a hectic routine, you just need to have a comfortable place to lie down and enjoy a blissful sleep beneath the sky. For that reason, you must choose a high quality sleeping bag
according to the type of activity and requirement.
While choosing a sleeping bag, you need to consider the three most common types of sleeping pads which are camping mat, self inflating pads, and closed cell pads. As sleeping bags and camping mat go hand in hand, you need to wisely choose the ones that accommodate each other. To hold the sleeping pad inside the sleeping bag, some sleeping bags have integrated sleeves that avoid you and your bag from sliding.
• In general, backpacking sleeping bags are lightweight and snug while camping bags are a bit larger. They also provide great packability features and are more efficient in providing warmth.
• You need to focus on the sleeping bag temperature ratings. For instance, if you are hiking and camping in winter, pick the one that offers the best insulation and warmth.
• There are four main types of sleeping bags which are rectangular, semi rectangular, double, and mummy. Each of them offers particular advantages over others.
• You can choose from the synthetic insulated sleeping bag
and down insulation sleeping bags.
• You can also buy men sleeping bag, women sleeping bag, and kids sleeping bag
from leading brands such as Salewa
, The North Face
, and Vaude