`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
You could call it a watch, but that hardly seems fair.
Altitude, location, speed, heart rate, weather conditions – it’s all at your fingertips.
And with latest software, you can upgrade your watch to inspire your next adventure.
The new Suunto Ambit - conquering new territory with the world’s first GPS for Explorers.
Settings and other information can be transferred to and from Suunto Ambit to Movescount. In addition, Suunto Ambit software can be upgraded through Movescount so you can get all the latest features and performance enhancements.
Peak Training Effect
To better reflect the meaning of the Training Effect measurement (TE), Suunto has renamed the measurement to Peak Training Effect (PTE). PTE indicates the impact of a training session on your maximum aerobic performance and is most accurate with medium and high intensity training. The measurement is relative to your current fitness level. The fitter you are, the harder you have to work to reach a higher PTE.
Recovery Time is an estimate of how long your body needs to recuperate after training. The time is based on the duration and intensity of the session, as well as the overall fatigue, accumulating even at lower intensities. Recovery Time accumulates from one session to the next if you train again before the time has expired.
With a conventional compass, you need to hold the compass level to the horizon to get an accurate reading. Suunto’s 3D compasses compensate for tilt, allowing you to get a reading regardless of the angle of your wrist.
The integrated GPS used in watches such as Suunto Ambit is based on the SiRFstarIV technology. The receiver has a very high sensitivity. This helps Ambit to find GPS satellites much quicker and get steadier readings.
Suunto introduces a new, patent-pending technology for speed readings called FusedSpeed™. The speed indication is a unique combination of GPS and acceleration sensor readings. The GPS signal is adaptively filtered based on acceleration, giving a more accurate reading at steady speeds and a quicker response to changes in speed.
Suunto products with BuiltToLast casing have a robust, one-piece composite case with stiff top bezel. The anodized aluminum case and mineral glass display are designed to withstand mechanical shocks and scratching.
Durability and precision are the essence of Suunto Ambit. Advanced features suit both on and off-season activities for the hardcore explorer.
The Suunto Ambit Black package includes Suunto Ambit Black, USB power cable, and Quick Guide.
SPECIALIZED OUTDOOR FUNCTIONS
_Full-featured GPS with Waypoint navigation
_Unique 3D compass
_Accurate barometric altitude
ADVANCED TRAINING FUNCTIONS
_Highly responsive pace and speed (FusedSpeed™) with accelerometer integrated GPS
_Accurate vertical speed with barometric altimeter
_Advanced heart rate monitoring with Peak Training Effect and Recovery Time*
_Online sports diary with planning & analysis tools in Movescount.com
_Compatible with Suunto Bike and Cadence PODs
MOUNTAIN & EVERYDAY EXPLORATION
_Robust BuiltToLast -casing
_Enhanced battery lifetime; approximate operating time in:
1. Outdoor mode 50h - with longer GPS tracking interval, suitable for e.g hiking
2. Training mode 15h - with shorter GPS tracking interval, suitable for e.g running
3. Watch mode 30 days - watch mode including ABC functions
_100 m / 328 ft water resistant (ISO 2281)
_Upgradeable with new functionalities through Movescount.com
- Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
- Automatic Alti/Baro switch
- Real-time vertical cumulative value
- Recording intervals 1 s, 10 s
- Resolution 1 m
- Total Ascent Descent
- Vertical speed
- Temperature compensation
- Laps (manual and automatic)
- 3D digital compass
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- North-South indicator North indicator
Computer connectivity (PC & MAC)
- Viewing and visualizing tracks and altitude profiles in Movescount.com
- Training data transfer and analysis through Movescount.com (with USB cable)
- Waypoints 100
- ANT - digital coded heart rate signal
- Average HR in real time
- Calories In real time
- HR in real time
- HR limits and HR zones
- Recording intervals Beat by beat
- Backlight option for night use
- Backlight type Led
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Mineral crystal glass
- Operating temperature -20°C - +60°C / -5°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature -30°C - + 60°C / -22°F - +140°F
- User replaceable straps
- Water resistance 100 m / 328 ft
- Weight 78 g / 2.75 oz
- Battery power indicator
- Low battery warning
- Rechargeable battery
- Button lock
- Compatible with PODs
- Customizable display
- Languages Menu in English (DE, ES, FR available through Movescount.com)
Training and Exercise Guidance
- Recovery time suggestion after exercise
- Peak Training Effect in real time and in Movescount.com
- Alarm Snooze
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms 1
- Dual time
- Barometer range 950-1060 hPa / 28.34-31.30 inHg
- Barometer resolution 1 hPa / 0,03 inHg
- Sea level pressure
- Temperature resolution 1°C / 1°F
- Trend graph
Heart Rate Belts
- Suunto ANT Heart Rate Belt Included in HR variants
- Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (Analog Coded & ANT Coded) Compatible
Benefit from our offers for Suunto Ambit HR. In our online outdoor store, at trekkinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best outdoor equipment. You also can visit other outdoor categories and find products of the brand Suunto at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE