`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
For trail and ultra-trail runners with a particular interest in speed, seeking an extremely light and flexible shoe that offers precision and reactivity.
- Upper: Seamless synthetic PU (Tecniskin),mesh
- Lining: non-slip, breathable 3D texture textile fibre
- Outsole: Vibram® MEGAGRIP Compound
- Midsole: EVA Technology, TX-Reactive Compound
- Footbed: Anatomic double-density Ortholite®
TECNICA ROLLING SYSTEM:
- Tecnica Rolling System is a system comprising three zones, each with different features based on the different areas of the foot and the way they move. Traditionally, shoes are divided into two parts: the rear 1/3 (from the heel to the arch of the foot) and the front 2/3 (from the arch to the tip). Tecnica Rolling System turns these proportions around: the rear part of the shoe accounts for 2/3, ensuring better impact absorption, and earlier and more complete contact with the ground, and providing a more fluid roll without any dispersion of energy, and a continuous grip. The forward-transmission of energy is guaranteed by the shoe’s total continuity, achieving maximum rolling in the front area, (1/3 of the shoe) and allowing for greater forward propulsion, while expending less energy, reducing fatigue and improving performance.
- Wrap & Free System works in tandem with the fastening system to create a shoe that adapts to all different foot shapes, giving the greatest possible sense of wrapping and freedom. WRAP The wrap zone comes from architectonic geometrical structure bridge-like, that envelops the foot in the central part, and it is designed to guarantee maximum stability, fastening adjustment and precision in performance. FREE The area close to the collar and the one next to the instep, highlight a construction of a de-structured design, light and flexible, intended for maximum comfort and lightness.
Extended Support System:
- EXTENDED SUPPORT SYSTEM is an integrated system in the insole and midsole, designed to offer support for the plantar arch and to keep the foot in its proper position while running on all different terrains and gradients. Both the midsole and the specially-designed insole, created in partnership with Ortholite®, feature an asymmetrical design, in which the inner profile is higher than the outer one. This keeps the foot correctly positioned and angled for the direction of movement.
- VIBRAM® MEGAGRIP offers excellent grip properties on bothdry and wet terrains while maintaining a high level of durability. TECNIGRIP Premium rubber composite material combined with performance geometry and rolling profile provides maximum grip by ensuring maximum surface area in ground contact and uniform pressure distribution.´´
Buy Tecnica Inferno Xlite 3.0 at the lowest price! Our online shop for outdoor, trekkinn makes your dreams come true! Find Men´s shoes at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Tecnica Inferno Xlite 3.0. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our outdoor catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE